Tractor and 18 wheeler collision on FM 139 Shelby Co., Tx

/ Tractor and 18 wheeler collision on FM 139 Shelby Co., Tx #11  
This is Brandon Lee...Thank you everyone for your concerns...They finally released me from the hospital yesterday...it fractured my skull in two places, broke my collar bone in three places, fractured my ribs, bruised my lungs, gave me a concusion,and deafend me in one ear..but by the grace of God im still alive and well...im a little sore but im still able to walk and talk and be mnyself..im jus very thankful to still be alive and have a second chance at my life...Thank you all for caring

/ Tractor and 18 wheeler collision on FM 139 Shelby Co., Tx #12  
Glad that you are OK Brandon.

Welcome to TBN

welcome.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to you also

/ Tractor and 18 wheeler collision on FM 139 Shelby Co., Tx #13  
Thanks for posting Brandon. I am glad to hear that you will be OK but it sure sounds like your going to be sore for a while. From the way things looked in the photo you may need to go buy a lottery ticket. Not many are lucky enough to survive an accident like that.

MarkV

/ Tractor and 18 wheeler collision on FM 139 Shelby Co., Tx #14  
Brandon, thanks for posting. I hope your healing is quick and complete. I'm sure you'll look at things differently now that you've come so close to a fatal accident, and you still have a long road to recovery. You'll be in our prayers and thoughts throughout the Thanksgiving and Christmas season.

/ Tractor and 18 wheeler collision on FM 139 Shelby Co., Tx #15  
Brandon,

You're a fortunate man to have survived. We get to thank God for our blessings everyday. Hope you and your family have a great Holiday season.

/ Tractor and 18 wheeler collision on FM 139 Shelby Co., Tx #16  
Brandon,

I'm glad to here your going to be ok. This gives a special meaning to Thanks Giving. God Bless.

/ Tractor and 18 wheeler collision on FM 139 Shelby Co., Tx #17  
This is Brandon Lee...Thank you everyone for your concerns...They finally released me from the hospital yesterday...it fractured my skull in two places, broke my collar bone in three places, fractured my ribs, bruised my lungs, gave me a concusion,and deafend me in one ear..but by the grace of God im still alive and well...im a little sore but im still able to walk and talk and be mnyself..im jus very thankful to still be alive and have a second chance at my life...Thank you all for caring

Wow.. Best wishes for your complete recovery Brandon...

Welcome to TractorByNet. Thank you for finding us and sharing your recovery experience.