Tractor backhoe - homemade

/ Tractor backhoe - homemade #1,583  
Yep, This is what I get now on pictures that were there Saturday:

Screenshot 2023-10-27 16.38.22.png

The pictures are in Sundays post:

Screenshot 2023-10-27 16.46.12.png

/ Tractor backhoe - homemade
#1,584  
I'm not sure why that happened, those are all my pictures, there is no copyright...

Anyway, I continued working so I made my seat turnable. Belarus has its batteries behind the drivers seat so I had to move them down under the cab. Here are the results. Now I can continue working on joystick mounts etc

#1,586  
Could not manage to lift the machine enough with a small forklift for coupling so I decided to fix the pump in place and use a shaft to turn it from a distance. Stabilizers did the work easily 😁

/ Tractor backhoe - homemade #1,587  
Wow, that little pto extension shaft came in handy. Got me wondering if i might ‘need’ one too. You know, just in case 😂

/ Tractor backhoe - homemade #1,588  
Could not manage to lift the machine enough with a small forklift for coupling so I decided to fix the pump in place and use a shaft to turn it from a distance. Stabilizers did the work easily 😁
I assume you know you have to slowly move cylinders back and forth to get oil in them, and not press it with full force against the end stroke untill all air is out ?

We once had to repack the cylinders of a brand new wheel loader because the new guy forced the air along the dry piston seals, creating compression temperatures like a diesel engine, burning the seals out 🙈

#1,589  
Thanks for advice Renze, I was aware of that. Previous bad experiences 😁.
Vigo, it could not be done without it, that pump couples direct on to pto shaft