Tractor buying "online"

/ Tractor buying "online"
Re: Tractor buying

Bought my tractor from Carver equipment Dec 2001. They shipped it to Woodbury Tractor in Conn. where Robert Wolf
put my backhoe on. He then trailored it up to NH. to my door on a Sunday morning. My experience with was nothing but positive and I would not hesitate to do it again.

/ Tractor buying "online" #12  
Re: Tractor buying \"online\"

It has been said over and over again... the best "DEAL" is not necessarily the best price... in most cases, the most important part of the "DEAL" is the dealer! Shop locally!
Find a good dealer and be Happy! Since the difference (In Tracotrs) between the BIG 3 are minimal... The Dealer is the difference... find a good dealer and you will be happy!

/ Tractor buying "online" #13  
Re: Tractor buying \"online\"

I bought my Cadet 7360 online from a Deere dealer in Alabama. Looked for 5 months on Ebay and Deere's MachineFinder.com before finding it. Called dealer and checked them out via BBB, etc. They even gave me name & number of previous owner as a reference. One year-old w/ 90 hrs cost me $13k w/loader (vs. $20K new). Cost $1000 to ship from AL to NH. The entire transaction exceeeded my expectations and it's a great tractor.