Tractor caddy

/ Tractor caddy #2  
This looks like a great idea. Anyone seen this or used anything like this on your tractor?
Tractor Caddy - Ask Tractor Mike

Not really a new idea, just a different approach. Mounted way to high on the ROPS for me. But, I suppose where and how it gets mounted will depend on each individual, the tractor and the implements/attachments used.

/ Tractor caddy #3  
Looks like a real headbanger. If you've got to have one,it would make a good light mount.

/ Tractor caddy #4  
Looks interesting. And looks like it would be easy to mount high or low or remove as needed. Or even a couple of them if needed

/ Tractor caddy #6  
Any reviews of this Tractor Caddy product? Will it work if the rops is down? (I.e. can you mount it below the hinge?) Seems like it relies on weight settling at the fold point.

[Updated:] Thinking about it, I don't see how it could be mounted with the rops down unless you had the rops top at a 90 degree angle instead of hanging down.

Back to the drawing board I guess. I don't want to be forced to keep my rops up to use a caddy, if nothing else is has to be down for the garage.

/ Tractor caddy #7  
Seems like a lot of money for what it is....but I am cheap.

I would get some wood, maybe cut up a milk crate to piece together for a bottom (so crud/rain falls out) and build something for $10 and 2-3 hours of time. But I have a lot of scrap stuff I could use to make it. IMHO a chain saw scabbard is a safer way to carry a saw if you need it handy. Plenty of ideas on that have been posted....and not expensive.

/ Tractor caddy #8  
Seems like a lot of money for what it is....
You got that right. I can't think of a use for it on MY tractors. Everything I want to carry fits in a small cooler or a holster. :)

Seems too metro anyway. No farmer I know is going to ride around with his whacker in that.

/ Tractor caddy #9  
Seems like a lot of money for what it is....but I am cheap.

I would get some wood, maybe cut up a milk crate to piece together for a bottom (so crud/rain falls out) and build something for $10 and 2-3 hours of time. But I have a lot of scrap stuff I could use to make it. IMHO a chain saw scabbard is a safer way to carry a saw if you need it handy. Plenty of ideas on that have been posted....and not expensive.

Yeah, not my first pick of ways to carry the chain saw. I'm just looking for solutions short of making my own 3PH ballast with holders, which will probably happen eventually but isn't going to happen soon. And I'm not going to use my crappy welding skills to attach anything to the loader or other places. But I kind of draw the line at using bungie cords :)