Tractor Joyride

/ Tractor Joyride #1  

johnk

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota GST Grand L3130 w/ 723 loader, Ags
I can't believe I pulled it out of Grandpas garage....

outofgarage.jpg

He always told Grandma he was tired when he got off his tractor after using the loader and stuff. Where's the Joystick????

testdrive.jpg

This is quite a bit of fun but I'll never tell Grandma that!!!!! Now I know why gramps is always on his tractor....

NICE to Be Young............

2muchfun.jpg

/ Tractor Joyride #2  
These great photos look like real contest winners.

/ Tractor Joyride #3  
Now that's cute....and before you know it the young lad will be logging seat time. ;)

/ Tractor Joyride
My smile was just as big when I first got that tractor. I still have a grimace every time I climb aboard....

/ Tractor Joyride #6  
johnk.

Really nice sequence of photos! Is this behavior toward a Kubota tractor reflexive, instintive or learned ;) ? The framing/cropping is especially appropriate for inclusion on a KUBOTA company website. This could open up the Kubota marketing base--"Kubotas-R-Us" tractor line :D . In any case, these photos record a treasured memory of your grandson. Thanks for sharing.

LogChain

/ Tractor Joyride #7  
He'd need arm extensions. I'm not sure Kubota has that kind of extension in stock though. ;) I don't know why but children seem to be so impressed when they look at a tractor. I guess it's genetic. It's the part that we keep with us when we grow up.

/ Tractor Joyride #8  
Stef said:
He'd need arm extensions. I'm not sure Kubota has that kind of extension in stock though. ;) I don't know why but children seem to be so impressed when they look at a tractor. I guess it's genetic. It's the part that we keep with us when we grow up.
I agree that it is genetic...I keep my JD4110 w/snowblower in my neighbors garage in the winter. It is at the bottom of the hill close to the state road. His great grandson is 3 or 4 and gets more "seat time" then I do.

Nice Pictures.

/ Tractor Joyride
The reason I got a GST is he doesn't have to reach the pedals. Be tough controlling a HST....LOL