Mowing Tractor mowing/shredding/bush hogging sub forum

/ Tractor mowing/shredding/bush hogging sub forum #1  

tmc_31

Gold Member
Tractor
NH TN70D, NH L190
Muhammed, as it is about time for the grass and brush to start growing again at least here in West Texas, I would like to (once again) propose that you create a sub forum under the Tractor Projects and Tasks for Tractor Mowing/ Shredding.

There are a large number of posts that are scattered all over this site related to this topic. Many tractor owners, including myself, are interested in tractor mowing/shredding either for themselves, as a side business or even as a full time business. There is a lot of talent on this site that are willing to share their experiences both good and bad about mowing and going into business. It seems that a lot of tractor owners often wonder about getting into tractor mowing as a way to subsidize their tractor ownership.

It would be great to bring all of these posts into a single sub forum or at least have a sub forum to dedicated to this topic to post questions and answers about Mowing and Shredding from here on out.

Anyone else who supports this proposal, please chime in!

Thank you for considering this,
Tim McMurray

/ Tractor mowing/shredding/bush hogging sub forum #2  
I'd be interested in this as well. There is the "Land Clearing Forum" that seems to focus more on forestry mowers, etc. While that's all very interesting, not all of us that have land to clear have access to that sort of equipment. We'd much rather (or maybe are forced to) do it with our tractors and current equipment.

/ Tractor mowing/shredding/bush hogging sub forum #3  
Where would you divide it from mowing my 1/4 acre lawn with a 14 HP Swisher and bush hogging 5 acres of Mississippi brambles with my 50 HP M4700?

/ Tractor mowing/shredding/bush hogging sub forum #4  
Where would you divide it from mowing my 1/4 acre lawn with a 14 HP Swisher and bush hogging 5 acres of Mississippi brambles with my 50 HP M4700?

It would be the same division as between, projects, customization, and build it yourself. Those lines can get fuzzy too.\

Doug in SW IA

/ Tractor mowing/shredding/bush hogging sub forum #5  
I think there is room for this topic.

/ Tractor mowing/shredding/bush hogging sub forum #6  
Sounds like an interesting subforum. It wouldn't need to be divided for me.

/ Tractor mowing/shredding/bush hogging sub forum #7  
This is a pic of my first round of mowing for the season,,today,,,:thumbsup:

9hfBD6Q.jpg

/ Tractor mowing/shredding/bush hogging sub forum #8  
Highly support this initiative. My main reason for owning a tractor is the endless mowing and really making this property look well-maintained.