Tractor painting

/ Tractor painting #1  

tnmule

Tractor
2007 New Holland TT75A
Are there any tractor painters or restorers in Middle TN? I have a Ford 3000 that needs a refresh. Thanks.

/ Tractor painting #2  
It’s not hard to paint a tractor unless you want a show queen

/ Tractor painting #3  
I used rattle cans on implements and a previous Kubota B8200. The B8200 came out surprisingly nice.
For my last round of implement painting, I bought a cheap air sprayer and used enamel paint + a hardener additive. The results were amazing! Much faster also.

/ Tractor painting #4  
I used rattle cans on implements and a previous Kubota B8200. The B8200 came out surprisingly nice.
Same here, for parts of a B6200. Bought the cans from the dealer, and the result passed for new.

/ Tractor painting #5  
Whats the procedure for painting plastic tractor cab & fender parts?

/ Tractor painting #6  
TSC has a great line of tractor and implement paint. I would look at that first

/ Tractor painting #7  
Just came from TSC and bought two cans of AC Orange for my Ingersoll tractor. The first owner let it sit outside and it is almost a pink color it is so faded. I am going to prep it tomorrow and may paint it Sunday since the wind is supposed to die down outside. This is not a restore or a fanatical paint job. It will be me taping up and cleaning things so the paint will stick and posting pics on here.

I also bought a can of NH Red for my little Case IH. It was the closest I could find at TSC. Just painting a couple places on it so it will be close enough.

Agree, TSC has a decent selection for tractors and some of the paint brands even have the label to tell you what make they match.

/ Tractor painting #10