Tractor Shortages

/ Tractor Shortages #261  
   / Tractor Shortages #262  
Anybody hear. . . I think there’s a tractor shortage happening. Least that’s what I heard 26 pages ago:D

This is a great idea!! Then... we could also use the same scenario to decide which is better; HST or gear drive tractors...
You guys !! This is way too funny! I love it! I did laugh out-loud, just so you know! :D

/ Tractor Shortages #263  
I drive by a Mahindra dealer almost daily. There have been 4 Cab and 5 non cab NEW Mahindra Tractors of various flavors on the lot there for the last two years. I don't know what that means, but I can report that they are still there. I can also report that of 4 dealers in my area in New York State, 3 have very little to no Inventory, while 1 has NEW 3 - L3560's and 4 - L 4060's. Don't know why there would be such a variation in availability unless it all depends on who you know in the industry...

Additionally there was a limited Edition 2021 L6060 manufactured for Kubota's anniversary edition that they are allowing each dealer to order 1 of. Just 1.

I haven't seen any at any of the dealerships in my area.

/ Tractor Shortages #264  
I haven't investigated the Lime flavored availability yet! Just the cherry red, Blueberry (it looks like about 3 of these units in sub 50 HP in the area) , and Orange so far...

/ Tractor Shortages #266  
No tractor shortage here. Not in the market for a new one anyway.
NOW THATS FUNNY.Been on a tractor lot lately?I think NOT.:poop: