Tractor Shortages

/ Tractor Shortages #41  
Once I started looking I was shocked to learn China owns most of the land in Canada now. Even a small mining town north of me, all the waterfront property is owned by Chinese and everyone that lives there lease their land from them.

/ Tractor Shortages #42  
I just learned that the reason the freight is not coming
in or leaving California very quickly is the stupid CA
laws. Example: the dock people can't hire contract
trucking and were told to cancel the stupid CA laws
and get the freight moving. CA banned all small gas
engines so what are the people suppose to do when
CA shuts down the power for some stupid reason?
People in the country need generators to run their
wells and refrigerators etc. Just a way to control
the people and get them depending on the gov

willy
A steaming pile of nonsense

/ Tractor Shortages
in or leaving California very quickly is the stupid CA
laws. Example: the dock people can't hire contract
trucking and were told to cancel the stupid CA laws
and get the freight moving. CA banned all small gas
engines so what are the people suppose to do when
CA shuts down the power for some stupid reason?
People in the country need generators to run their
wells and refrigerators etc. Just a way to control
the people and get them depending on the gov

willy
Where did you learn that? Accusations like that call for a reference.

/ Tractor Shortages #44  
This entire thread is a train wreck in slow motion.

You guys sound like someone who has never been off the farm, spewing conspiracy theories they heard from their favorite outlet, sitting at a bar drinking bad hooch.

/ Tractor Shortages

You guys sound like someone who has never been off the farm, spewing conspiracy theories they heard from their favorite outlet, sitting at a bar drinking bad hooch.

Well, when I started the thread I didn't expect it to turn into one more example of batting unsupported conspiracy theories back and forth. But it has.

Back in message #1 I was concerned about some parts I couldn't find & wondering if here on TBN we could explore solutions to trade shortages.
Instead, it's become a blame game.

Sometimes conversations just go where they will rather than where expect them to.
rScotty

Last edited:
   / Tractor Shortages #46  

C’mon Maaaaan. . . Many threads that go to 5 pages are already going off the rails. Some are fun to follow. Others are NOT. The ones that aren’t, I quit looking at. :confused::confused::confused:

/ Tractor Shortages #47  
1637456532423.png

/ Tractor Shortages #48  
I noticed that a bunch of dimwitts responded rather
quickly with there yak yak yak senseless crap was
a waste of time in the first place!
brainless responses????????

Smart people who use their brain would ask
"where did you get this info from" or something
to that effect!

willy

Last edited:
   / Tractor Shortages #49  
Well, when I started the thread I didn't expect it to turn into one more example of batting unsupported conspiracy theories back and forth. But it has.

Back in message #1 I was concerned about some parts I couldn't find & wondering if here on TBN we could explore solutions to trade shortages.
Instead, it's become a blame game.

Sometimes conversations just go where they will rather than where expect them to.
rScotty
Well, since the Federal Government is ultimately in charge of international and interstate commerce, the only viable solutions we could discuss are not permitted in this forum.

/ Tractor Shortages #50  
Can't really give an honest opinion without getting a "timeout". Yes, the world has always had diverse politics but things have changed dramatically in the past 5 years or so. People are no longer allowed to have frank and open discussions anymore. If you say something that is not part of the official narrative you lose your speaking privileges. This is what America has become and even this simple, honest statement will likely be removed and my account locked. But yes, I agree with you that the pandemic has been used to create a whole new world.
Go to OTT !
Not nearly as ridiculous about "locking/banning"!