Tractor Supply doesn't have plow bolts

/ Tractor Supply doesn't have plow bolts #11  
They don't come up in a search on their web site and the folks working there say they have NEVER heard of a plow bolt. :confused:

Wish I had a Agri Supply nearby. Nearest is an hour away.
I order things like that from Shoup. The have good stock on smalls and ship quickly. Great customer service.

/ Tractor Supply doesn't have plow bolts
The point is a business named Tractor Supply SHOULD have more supplies for tractors than they do. I don't particularly fault an employee for not knowing what an item is that the store doesn't even list.

I am perfectly aware that other stores list and stock plow bolts. None that are convenient to me.

I can almost guarantee that Fastenal wouldn't have them in my local store. They haven't had anything in stock I've needed before. They are also 25 miles away and closed on weekends.

I usually end up ordering any special fasteners from McMaster Carr. Plow bolts shouldn't be special.

/ Tractor Supply doesn't have plow bolts #14  
The point is a business named Tractor Supply SHOULD have more supplies for tractors than they do. I don't particularly fault an employee for not knowing what an item is that the store doesn't even list.

I am perfectly aware that other stores list and stock plow bolts. None that are convenient to me.

I can almost guarantee that Fastenal wouldn't have them in my local store. They haven't had anything in stock I've needed before. They are also 25 miles away and closed on weekends.

I usually end up ordering any special fasteners from McMaster Carr. Plow bolts shouldn't be special.
Obviously there's a gap between what you think TSC should sell and what they think they should sell.
I bet Amazon has plow bolts.
If only they had a distribution center near you!

Last edited:
   / Tractor Supply doesn't have plow bolts
Obviously there's a gap between what you think TSC should sell and what they think they should sell.
Why don't you go bust somebody else's balls. Oh wait. That's about all you do on here.

/ Tractor Supply doesn't have plow bolts #16  
Amazon does sell plow bolts. No driving needed. Delivered in 2 days.

/ Tractor Supply doesn't have plow bolts #17  
Why don't you go bust somebody else's balls. Oh wait. That's about all you do on here.
All you do around here is complain. Not enough of this, too much of that. I and others offered you sources for what you are looking for and we get attacked. But it's ok for you to do that.
I just give what I receive.

Last edited:
   / Tractor Supply doesn't have plow bolts #19  
We are lucky in my town to still have an old hardware store. Not the new ones. They have every odd nut and bolt, old tool, etc. I needed a flat washer, 2 + inches, with 1 1/4 hole. they had them. Every horse shoe, nail, tools. Every fence tool, etc. They have been in the same old building for 3 generations. Still open every day, plus Saturday morning. And they hire new boys from the country to help. If you need help with plants, seeds, fertilizer, potting soil, these kids can help. They may not have a cheap plastic bucket, but they have the metal ones. Not the cheapest place, but one of the best to shop. I need to get pictures of the inside. It is really an old fashion hardware store.