Tractors and wood! Show your pics

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,601  
Not sure if Muhammad is even aware of whatever happened here.
Hello,

"We don't allow politics or religion discussions in the forums and that extends to signature quotes as well. We've had this policy in place for the past 23 years and it's there to keep harmony along members, or at least try to.

When you have a moment please update it here: https://tractorbynet.com/forums/account/signature

You're welcome to use inspirational words but religious attribution is where we draw the line.

Thank you!"

I'm done, mohammed and many others here dont like or want to see scripture or have anything to do with Jesus Christ and his word, so if Jesus Christ is not allowed here neither am I........

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,602  
Oldpath needs to get back here and clear this up (y)

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,603  
In my opinion the complainer was the person discussing religion by reporting it, not Oldpath. I said this before that the rules that have been in place for the past 23 years do not say that the rules extend to the signature line, that was made up. Oldpath was not "discussing religion".

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,604  
@Jstpssng I meant, here in this thread. Not the email that was sent.

Otherwise, I'm sure he would have said something here, in this thread, to clarify the situation.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,605  
In my opinion the complainer was the person discussing religion by reporting it, not Oldpath. I said this before that the rules that have been in place for the past 23 years do not say that the rules extend to the signature line, that was made up. Oldpath was not "discussing religion".
As I keep asking; do you know that somebody reported it? Having said that, I stopped reading posts by the person everybody is blaming for this a long time ago, because of his persnickity. Then again some may say the same about me. Oh well. :D

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,606  
Oldpath left by his own choice. He even posted about it. He basically said that if he can't post religion in his signature line, he's out of here.

There are rules here, and it's up to the owner of the site to set and enforce them. He clarified that the rules extend to the signature line and asked to have the rules obeyed. Not sure what the controversy is here. The rules are not a matter of member vote or consensus. The offender was not blind-sided or banned. He was asked to correct the situation and decided he'd rather leave than follow the rules.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,607  
With a humboldt face that’s very unlikely the stump pushes the tree off it’s one of the reason it’s used on the west coast plus you have a square butt afterwards. The Stihl floppy caps are ok but not my favorite I really prefer Husky ones.
I have a 22 y/o 044 and it has the old caps that you can put your screwdriver in to loosen or tighten. I like that much better!

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,608  
I miss Old Path too especially reading and watching his posts. Cancel culture just getting more and more. Even 20 years ago it would not have been an issue. I understand his reason for leaving and I admire his principle for doing it. It will only get worse as time passes. History tells us that.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,609  
Oldpath left by his own choice. He even posted about it. He basically said that if he can't post religion in his signature line, he's out of here.

There are rules here, and it's up to the owner of the site to set and enforce them. He clarified that the rules extend to the signature line and asked to have the rules obeyed. Not sure what the controversy is here. The rules are not a matter of member vote or consensus. The offender was not blind-sided or banned. He was asked to correct the situation and decided he'd rather leave than follow the rules.

In light of whats been going on in this country for the last year, I get why there is push back.

People are getting fed up. This incident reflects these feelings.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,610  
I have a 22 y/o 044 and it has the old caps that you can put your screwdriver in to loosen or tighten. I like that much better!

They aren’t horrible but the Husky ones are much better and can be swapped onto the older saws.