Tractors and wood! Show your pics

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #18,631  
That's probably a facade that's hiding a massive stash of drugs stacked behind it, lol.
More likely Illegal Aliens...err...I mean Undocumented Aliens...err...Unauthorized Immigrants...err...Undocumented Workers...err...New Americans....oh HELL....whatever the politically correct term is.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #18,632  
More likely Illegal Aliens...err...I mean Undocumented Aliens...err...Unauthorized Immigrants...err...Undocumented Workers...err...New Americans....oh HELL....whatever the politically correct term is.
Illegal aliens... they are what they are!

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #18,633  
IMG_0465.jpg

Which side was the face and any guesses why?

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #18,634  
Don't know about face, but looks like a nice veneer grade log.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #18,635  
Don't know about face, but looks like a nice veneer grade log.

The top dollar log was actually one log after that long butt was taken a 40’ low taper Japanese export log. That long butt will most likely be pulped if I don’t cut it into something myself.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #18,636  
The top dollar log was actually one log after that long butt was taken a 40’ low taper Japanese export log. That long butt will most likely be pulped if I don’t cut it into something myself.
Is that Cherry?

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #18,638  
Anybody need 8 foot hemlock logs?
The mill I am selling to does not want too many of these shorties
Most of these were cut late August/early Sept. but the mill asked for 10 footers later in Sept and I know I could have stretched some of those 8's:(
Probably 2000-2500 bd/ft
Anyway just something to post

Attachments

• log pile.jpg
    log pile.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 62
  • log pile2.jpg
    log pile2.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 64
   / Tractors and wood! Show your pics #18,639  
Anybody need 8 foot hemlock logs?
The mill I am selling to does not want too many of these shorties
Most of these were cut late August/early Sept. but the mill asked for 10 footers later in Sept and I know I could have stretched some of those 8's:(
Probably 2000-2500 bd/ft
Anyway just something to post
It's frustrating sometimes trying to keep up with what small mills want. By the time you get the trees on the ground and cut up they decide that they want something else.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #18,640  
It's frustrating sometimes trying to keep up with what small mills want. By the time you get the trees on the ground and cut up they decide that they want something else.
I should have known since in my past log sales [white pine] I recall them saying only a handful of 8's was acceptable.
Oh well, when I get my future sawmill, I will have plenty of practice logs.