Tractors and wood! Show your pics

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #20,381  
   / Tractors and wood! Show your pics #20,382  
Working on another table top, this time in Sweetgum.. looking pretty good so far I think. Yes, live edge.

IMG_7682.JPG

IMG_7683.JPG

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #20,383  
I thought it was going to be tractors and wood today, but it was tractor and rotary cutter instead!

Resized-20220609-163402-S.jpg

At least I made some good money on that job!

SR

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #20,384  
^^^^
It looks like you had a good day for it. Nice field, it's good to see that they are keeping it mowed down. 👍
I always hate to see a nce hayfield go fallow.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #20,386  
That is an impressive load on that trailer. What is your plan for the black walnut ??

gg
Had 2 loads just like it! Plan is selling off the logs that are worth anything to a mill, then firewood for the rest.

It looks a bit tail heavy on the trailer at first with the tractor waaay back there, but then you look at all that wonderful black walnut and realize that the tractor is nothing in comparison!! Nice job helping the town out and nice "compensation" for helping!

It does looks a little funny, but it tows absolutely beautifully. My friend riding with me couldn't believe just how smooth actually. But, that's the difference an air ride trailer and a shocker hitch make!

If can sell off the big logs for even half the market value, it will be a nice bonus for something I would've helped with regardless!

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #20,387  
I thought it was going to be tractors and wood today, but it was tractor and rotary cutter instead!

Resized-20220609-163402-S.jpg

At least I made some good money on that job!

SR
You are getting a cleaner cut for a rotary mower than I do. Nice.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #20,388  
20220612_113854.jpg

I cut a little wood today just to "top off" next season's supply. Those racks are around 90 c/f each and I go through about 6 of them every season. I've got 6 that were cut 2 years ago, but wanted to be absolutely positive that I didn't need to burn any oil, just filled all my oil tanks realizing that this (fuel price) insanity isn't getting any better for at least 2-3 years. That's if the damage can be corrected at all.
20220612_110722.jpg

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #20,389  
^ Rustyiron, that is a nice tractor you have there. Holy cow, that thing looks like it can move some wood.

What implement is it you have on the 3 pt.? A grapple obviously, but does it have a winch as well?

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #20,390  
^ Rustyiron, that is a nice tractor you have there. Holy cow, that thing looks like it can move some wood.

What implement is it you have on the 3 pt.? A grapple obviously, but does it have a winch as well?
Rustyiron's tractor defines Tractor ****. Holy Cow, nice machine 👍👍👍👍