Tractors and wood! Show your pics

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #20,451  
Moving some logs with my new to me Komatsu skid steer.
IMG_2309.JPG

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #20,452  
^^^^
Nice machine! 👍

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #20,453  
No tractors, but my neighbor got a delivery from a local tree guy. A giant dead ash tree via dump trucks and a log loader truck. He only agreed to take the wood because the tree guy said it was 3' just at the stump. As you can see, the tree guy needs a new tape measure!! We worked on it this weekend in the morning before it got too hot, put in about 2 hours, really didn't even make a dent. We cut, split, and stacked the curved piece in the middle of first pic, what's loose on ground, and some stuff out of view, ended up with almost a cord. The smaller stuff technically "branches" in the first pic are only 24" to 30" (Bottom right log & log on top) The middle pic is the same log as the one with the tape measure, that was the stump cut. At some point someone put some cables in the tree tying it together, we have been looking at whats sticking out of the tree, but the saw chain found a small piece, and the splitter found another buried piece. But with delivery cost, fuel, and a couple files, we are still way ahead on the deal. Thought about counting rings, but the center of the stump is mush, so I'm just going to go with "old".

KIMG7305.JPGKIMG7307.JPGKIMG7308.JPG

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #20,456  
You make it look easy. (y)

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #20,459  
Jspssg, did you ever have an issue with the offset pto angle on your uniforest?

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #20,460  
Good looking tractor Mr, RustyIron. Nice set up all around.

...//TJ