Tractors and wood! Show your pics

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #23,231  
Blame it on Sawyer Rob!! I don't know why, but he seems like the right person to blame.
Lay off my hero. I would love to spend a weekend learning from him.

BTW, I have a 40’ tree that failed near rhe ground and is hung up on two other trees. The damn thing is leaning right over the driveway. I hope to get a buddy over who has been felling trees for over 50 years to help me out. I have no idea how to get it down safely.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #23,233  
Blame it on Sawyer Rob!! I don't know why, but he seems like the right person to blame.
Sounds like a good plan, Dang it Rob!! It's all your fault!

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #23,234  
Lay off my hero. I would love to spend a weekend learning from him.

BTW, I have a 40’ tree that failed near rhe ground and is hung up on two other trees. The damn thing is leaning right over the driveway. I hope to get a buddy over who has been felling trees for over 50 years to help me out. I have no idea how to get it down safely.
I hate those!!

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #23,235  
That's not so bad hunt . . . :)
Yeah, I tried pushing it off the stump with my tractor to no avail, finally got a couple lengths of chain so my tractor wasn't too close and pulled it off! The ground there is leaning pretty good and I don't particularly like that when I'm on the tractor, but I got it done! Now I get to buck it up!
IMG_1619.JPG

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #23,237  
Seeing it’s in the water I wouldn’t want to mess with it unless you want to make an episode of Swamp Loggers.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #23,238  
And here is a blow over I'm not going to mess with! I'll just let the woods have it!View attachment 857246
We are encouraged to work with the Fish and Wildlife people to strategically place trees in the water. It enhances habitat, and as the tree rots it releases nutrients into the water.

And that's the story I would tell.