Tractors and wood! Show your pics

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #19,153  
This one has a good power to weight ratio for me. I know its probably a medium or even a small saw for some of you guys but for me it seems just about perfect. If I run into a tree its to small for that suits me just fine, I'll leave it standing. Oh, its just on the second tank of gas so its not even broke in yet!

View attachment 720194View attachment 720195View attachment 720196View attachment 720197View attachment 720198

The only saw that is appropriate is the saw one likes for what one does. End of story.
Good luck with your new saw hunt.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #19,154  
the only thing I don't like about my echo Timber wolf(CS590) is no priming bulb. Hard to start until it's warm, then fine. Had to resort to using ether for first start on several occasions, & that's in sunny, warm FLA.

Last edited:
   / Tractors and wood! Show your pics #19,155  
the only thing I don't like about my echo Timber wolf(CS590) is no priming bulb. Hard to start until it's warm, then fine. Had to resort to using ether for first start on several occasions, & that's in sunny, warm FLA.
No bulb on this one either but normally starts in 2-3 pulls. I like the controls better than my Stihls as well.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #19,156  
No Pics yet, but a phone call was made to bring in another truck load of logs. Heat won't be getting any cheaper over the next couple of years. I'm pretty sure on that.

Might go get a ton of pellets tomorrow as well. It's good to have options ;-)

Pickup and a utility trailer. should do it, It's not far.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #19,158  

Do some pulls with the ignition off then switch back on it should pop with the choke after that I should fire.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #19,159  
Do some pulls with the ignition off then switch back on it should pop with the choke after that I should fire.
What does the pull with the ignition off do? Does it cut off the fuel, I thought it just cut off the spark.