Tractors and wood! Show your pics

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #22,141  
Where did you hunt them sawyer Rob?

Yogi, we don’t have the moose they say we do. They’re down now to tge past few years. There’s still moose don’t get me wrong but the goverment wants your money too.

Is that a tick causes that hair loss?
Two in Ontario Canada, and all the rest in Alaska, as best as I can remember 25 total is the number I come up with, here's one of them.

Hunting-Moose.jpg

SR

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #22,142  
Tractors and wood cutting topic. But I know moose are near where I cut, and I lifted one with the tractor we’re still on track. ….;) They don’t fall off in colder weather? I cannot get to the tractor and wood much these days. I was rebuilding bearings and tracks on j5s lately though.

Attachments

• IMG_6516.jpeg
    IMG_6516.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 71
   / Tractors and wood! Show your pics #22,143  
I’m a licences outfitter. I can get over 100 tags. But moose are down and they’re going to end the business by sweeping over 46000 acres with windfarm. 65 years we been in operation.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #22,145  
I haven’t kept my promise to you fellows. I bought a uniforest winch and haven’t had chance to use it. Been a year or more now

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #22,146  
I haven’t kept my promise to you fellows. I bought a uniforest winch and haven’t had chance to use it. Been a year or more now
Was going to send pics

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #22,148  
Lol. No I guess not. Been
No hurry!😂😂😂
too busy. Building house. Still half finished. Ran old outfit. Moose. Work 3 weeks on and off. A year is nothing

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #22,149  
Tractors and wood cutting topic. But I know moose are near where I cut, and I lifted one with the tractor we’re still on track. ….;) They don’t fall off in colder weather? I cannot get to the tractor and wood much these days. I was rebuilding bearings and tracks on j5s lately though.
I think I need one of those!!