Tractors for Disaster Relief?

/ Tractors for Disaster Relief? #11  
I was on a plane last night reading an article about a restaurant owner who created a charitable organization to feed large numbers of people in Puerto Rico after the hurricane destroyed the island last year. It got me thinking, since we’re all a bunch of guys with tractors, trucks, trailers, and chainsaws, could a grass roots organization of tractor owners be mobilized to provide disaster relief for communities that have suffered from recent disasters like the hurricanes that hit the Carolinas and Texas?

Imagine if a hundred of us showed up with our equipment after a disaster, we could clear entire communities in short order. Of course, the devil is in the details, and the road to **** is paved with good intentions, but thought I’d throw the idea out there to see what folks thought?

Liability, getting sued . Also there had better be a tire repair truck along with all the tractors .

/ Tractors for Disaster Relief? #12  
One young kid the son of an employee of Habitat Bragged to me that his Dad got all tools that showed up, usually HD returns for his Home business!