Trade in 2017 XG3025H for new MT 225HE

/ Trade in 2017 XG3025H for new MT 225HE #11  
I didn’t “need” the backhoe either but I sure did want it and I’m glad I have one. Yes, I could dig quicker with a rented excavator but I’m not billing myself by the hour! I love my new MT225S!
I find so many uses for the BH. French drains, swells, digging up stumps, planting shrubs, fencing, etc. I rented a hydraulic auger but the last three holes were in river rock. The BH saved me. Love having it.

/ Trade in 2017 XG3025H for new MT 225HE
@traderfjp - "How are you enjoying the tractor?"
I bought the tractor as a "lifetime tool". Plan is to build a house on some acreage that I own. I'm up to a whopping 6 hours on the tractor but I should be building within 1 year so I expect that to ramp up dramatically soon. I needed to install some plumbing in my barn and out through the acreage. i also helped out the neighbor and ripped out a couple of stumps for him. The backhoe saved me and it's becoming clear what a wise investment this entire tool will be.

/ Trade in 2017 XG3025H for new MT 225HE #13  
@traderfjp - "How are you enjoying the tractor?"
I bought the tractor as a "lifetime tool". Plan is to build a house on some acreage that I own. I'm up to a whopping 6 hours on the tractor but I should be building within 1 year so I expect that to ramp up dramatically soon. I needed to install some plumbing in my barn and out through the acreage. i also helped out the neighbor and ripped out a couple of stumps for him. The backhoe saved me and it's becoming clear what a wise investment this entire tool will be.

It's a torturous 6 week wait for the new tractor. I'm still plugging along on my MT125 but can't wait to get my new tractor. I think you will find that your tractor will be an invaluable tool. There are so many uses that you probably are not even aware that you will use it for until u do. Enjoy.