Price Check Trading in a CK35HST on DK45SE HST Pricing help please

/ Trading in a CK35HST on DK45SE HST Pricing help please #1  

Dalbery

Tractor
FT 300 DTC
I have a 2009 CK35HST with 185 hours on it. I have owned it for 3 years and it's been a nice machine. We have recently switched to using round bales on our hobby farm and the loader doesn't have the lift capacity I need. Matter of fact it never has. So I am thinking of trading it in on a DK45SE HST. Do any of you have a guess as to what trade in value I should be looking for? or should I just try to sell it out right? Also I think the DK45SE HST is going for around $23k with a fel, Does that sound about right?
Thanks in Advance :)
Darrell

/ Trading in a CK35HST on DK45SE HST Pricing help please #2  
The price on the DK is great, I paid 25 for mine last year with loaded tires and 3rd function diverter.

/ Trading in a CK35HST on DK45SE HST Pricing help please #3  
I too am looking to trade a ck35 to a dk. Loader capacity is the reason. I love the ck35, but the loader just doesn't cut it. I called a dealer today about about the possibilities and will get some #'s back. My ck35 has 75 hrs., gear drive. Looking to get a DK with hydro.
Anyone know any ballpark figures on this trade I should look for?

/ Trading in a CK35HST on DK45SE HST Pricing help please
I've gotten a quote from 2 dealers. They both are coming in at about a $10k difference on trading in my CK35hst for a DK45hst. One thing of note. One dealer told me that the Texas warehouse is out of the DK series and there will be no more. Only what's left on the lot is what's available. Have to go with the new Tier 4 series.

/ Trading in a CK35HST on DK45SE HST Pricing help please #5  
The DK loaders have twice the lift capacity of the CK's. Wow!

/ Trading in a CK35HST on DK45SE HST Pricing help please #6  
Sounds about right, however my only experience is when I priced a new CK30 vs the DK45. New it was 15k for the Ck, and 25 for the DK.

/ Trading in a CK35HST on DK45SE HST Pricing help please #7  
Not to jump in Dalbery's thread, were on almost identical tracks. Should I go for my ck35 gear drive, 75 hours, rimguard loaded industrial tires, one rear remote and 10k cash, For a new hydro DK?
That's not an offer, just something to shoot for!

/ Trading in a CK35HST on DK45SE HST Pricing help please #8  
Not to jump in Dalbery's thread, were on almost identical tracks. Should I go for my ck35 gear drive, 75 hours, rimguard loaded industrial tires, one rear remote and 10k cash, For a new hydro DK?
That's not an offer, just something to shoot for!

That's putting the CK at about 15K, and the DK at 25K correct? I think the CK is worth a little more, but a hydro DK cash price should be more like 23500 unless you're adding a lot of options. I was quoted 25K on a DK hydro finaced w/ tax. That's just my limited experience however, so take it as you will.

Tony

/ Trading in a CK35HST on DK45SE HST Pricing help please #9  
So Mine (ck35) and 10k. What do you guys think?

/ Trading in a CK35HST on DK45SE HST Pricing help please #10  
The DK is one tough tractor with some very nice amenities, I'm real pleased with mine.