Trailer demo.

/ Trailer demo. #21  
Waiting to see how far you are getting along. 16 days gone by and you just pulled it down. If you are going to cut the roof up with a chainsaw watch out for the flying nails or pieces of nails when the chain rips them out. I wore out a chain cutting through a roof.
Once cut up are you going to burn or haul it away.

/ Trailer demo.
Yeah I will use a chainsaw I'll just put a 16" bar and chain.all the whole room will be cut and throw in the trailer also the wood is half rated so I can smash the with the sledge. There no time limit on this. Here's the back Back.jpeg

/ Trailer demo. #25  
I would have put it on craigslist for free . People will take anything

/ Trailer demo. #27  
I would have put it on craigslist for free . People will take anything

People said the same thing to me. Thing was there had been 2 or 3 incidences local to me where Mobile homes were broken on the highway or side roads and abandoned. The state had to come in and load the debris into dump trucks to haul away. If a person cant afford to buy a mobile home, they wont be able to pay for the clean up if an accident were to occur. Besides, the destruction was kind of fulfilling.

/ Trailer demo.
20170328_120843.jpeg

It's going slow!. Well tomorrow I cut the living room ceiling hook it up to the bucket lift and drive to the burn pile in the field. What I am cutting on is some type of fiberglass or something could not get the sawzall to cut it to think had to use a cutting wheel.