Trailer for this project?

/ Trailer for this project? #11  
This is how the guy that built my pole building did it. Makes thing more mobile that using tractor. He powers it off 110, drags extension cord around or uses generator. work real well. allowed him to build pole building by himself.
IMAG0160[1].jpg

/ Trailer for this project?
so do you go through all the work of buying the above and fabing something up.

or do you just buy the whole 9 yards for $7500 (a 54' version on top of that)

00G0G_jGAAferQzLB_600x450.jpg

/ Trailer for this project? #13  
The above fab it up and put it in your pick up. The guy that did my pole barn has both he uses the one in his pick up more because it it more model. Also, second truck is a pain, to maintain and insure. He has it set up so it slides into rails and then pins it. he says take about 1/2 hour to remove. Only time he removes it is when he uses his 5th wheel. He didn't go with trailer because he wanted something he could move around when putting up the building. he also likes it in the pick up because he can still haul his skid steer or tool trailer. It is the third pick up it has been in.

/ Trailer for this project? #14  
Trailer Axles 500 bucks
00J0J_djAg4M7sOgp_600x450.jpg
image is form above link

ya.. just skimming CL... and happened to remember about your thread. small little trailer. weld up some out riggers. add a tongue to it. and away you go.

though i would imagine you could find a better trailer out there. *shrugs* just looked nice and compact.

=========
EDIT: been tempted to get a miniature version for flat bed trailer. without the hydraulics / electrical. just a simple thing. to move some larger stuff around. when tractor is not available.

how many times ya move friend / family folks stuff. it is ok to deal with at one house, but then ugly manual labor at other location?

========
edit... turn the entire beast on its side. and mount it like a 3pt hitch backhoe that has a subframe.

/ Trailer for this project? #15  
Weight is your friend... along with stability (outriggers) of course. a 4x8... no way in my opinion unless it is a lead tub. Would love to have something like that though.