Trailer Manufacturing Process

/ Trailer Manufacturing Process #2  
Nice, thanks for sharing! I have one on order, FMAX208, 102"x28' flatbed. The video has only been out for one day and already 20k views!

/ Trailer Manufacturing Process #3  
I'm looking at getting a trailer in the next year or so, hopefully, the DEC207 in 22' is currently at the top of the list.

Seems hard to beat their quality for the price.

/ Trailer Manufacturing Process #4  
I'm looking at getting a trailer in the next year or so, hopefully, the DEC207 in 22' is currently at the top of the list.

Seems hard to beat their quality for the price.

Did you do a build with D/C's trailer configure option selection? It's really cool and will give you MSRP. The max ramp option is crazy expensive at almost $2k on the DEC model. It is standard on the FMAX. My dealer is about 80% of MSRP.

DEC Deck Over Equipment Trailer - Diamond C Trailers

/ Trailer Manufacturing Process #5  
Did you do a build with D/C's trailer configure option selection? It's really cool and will give you MSRP. The max ramp option is crazy expensive at almost $2k on the DEC model. It is standard on the FMAX. My dealer is about 80% of MSRP.

DEC Deck Over Equipment Trailer - Diamond C Trailers
I did, I think I was at about 11k without going too crazy on options. One of the dealers somewhat close by has them optioned a little less for just under 8k (well they are on order at least).

The one option I've seen but isn't listed is the max ramp with either wood or diamond plate instead of the raised angle iron. That's the one thing I'm not a fan of on them is how the angle is above the ramp on the max ramp.