Trailers coming down in price?

/ Trailers coming down in price? #1  

Hay Dude

Super Star Member
Tractor
Challenger MT655E, Massey Ferguson 7495, Challenger MT535B, Krone 4x4 XC baler, Kubota F3680 & ZD331 Ram 5500 Cummins 4x4, IH 7500 4x4 dump truck, Kaufman 35’ tandem 19 ton trailer, John Deere CX-15
My local dealer is dropping prices. Somewhat substantially on bigger trailers.
Maybe the price gouging is almost over (except for fuel)?
$19,900 down to $18,500.

1654858981832.png

/ Trailers coming down in price? #2  
My local dealer still has stacks of trailers ready to assemble. Sales have dropped off Im assuming. Reality has set in concerning spending for the average family here.

/ Trailers coming down in price? #3  
$19,900 down to $18,500.

View attachment 749596
It would be a welcome change to see the prices come back down to reality.

/ Trailers coming down in price? #4  
My local dealer still has stacks of trailers ready to assemble. Sales have dropped off Im assuming. Reality has set in concerning spending for the average family here.
I have been seeing stacks of Big Tex trailers at a dealer near here as well, they have gone from an almost empty lot to not having enough room to put another one.

/ Trailers coming down in price? #5  
$19,900 down to $18,500
What were they before the "problem"? A 1,400 difference on $20k trailer isn't much.
I had been following Lowes Landscape 6x12 and they had been running ~$1.400, then overnight they jumped to $2,800. Now that was a difference.

/ Trailers coming down in price? #6  
Smart trailer dealer. Probably wants to keep sales going strong as people begin to drive less and less.

/ Trailers coming down in price? #7  
I haven’t really paid attention to prices but I have seen more trailers sitting on dealers lots.

/ Trailers coming down in price? #8  
The rush to purchase "before prices increase" along with fuel prices going up who wants to buy a trailer.
Recreation trailers should be dropping back to before pandemic time.

/ Trailers coming down in price?
What were they before the "problem"? A 1,400 difference on $20k trailer isn't much.
I had been following Lowes Landscape 6x12 and they had been running ~$1.400, then overnight they jumped to $2,800. Now that was a difference.
Must be nice to think $1,400 isnt a lot of money.

/ Trailers coming down in price? #10  
Must be nice to think $1,400 isnt a lot of money.
Your the one looking at a $18K+ trailer.
If you are looking at the difference between $19,900 and $18,500 for the trailer you mentioned it is $1,400, or about 7.5% of the lower price.
For the trailer I mentioned the same $1,400 represents 100% of the lower price.
Must be nice to get an $18K+ trailer.