Tree eater

/ Tree eater #2  
Do you think they are harvesting woodchips?

/ Tree eater #3  
Saves lot manual labor. (y)

/ Tree eater
Try posting a pic instead of a link to a site someone has to subscribe to. Screw the instagram and facebook links

I wasn’t sure if link would work. Didn’t think you had to subscribe to something. For me, the link sends me to the video without having to sign up or log in. But I guess it’s different for you. Let me know how to post it without it doing that. Otherwise don’t click and move along.

This looks like a remote control drone version of the brush hog. It would be nice to park the tractor and do all the brush cutting from the front porch with a cool beverage.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnUAqvTBbI8/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

/ Tree eater #7  
I wasn’t sure if link would work. Didn’t think you had to subscribe to something. For me, the link sends me to the video without having to sign up or log in. But I guess it’s different for you. Let me know how to post it without it doing that. Otherwise don’t click and move along.

This looks like a remote control drone version of the brush hog. It would be nice to park the tractor and do all the brush cutting from the front porch with a cool beverage.

Her Gün 1 İnşaat Terimi on Instagram: "Küçük canavar 😯 Tiny monster 😯 🚧 follow us: @hergun1insaat _________________________________________ 💓 Double Tap If You Like This 🔔 Turn On Post Notifications 🔖 Tag Your Friends _________________________________________ #civilengineering #civilengineer #concrete #buildings #construction #building #engineer #engineering #architecture #architect #architecturelovers #architects #architectural #interiordesign #interiordesigner #interior #interiors #engenhariacivil #engenharia #projeto #arquiteturaeurbanismo #construção #construcao #arquitetura #arquiteturadeinteriores #inşaat #mimari #beton #mimar #içmimar"
Posting the exact same instagram link doesn't fix the issue

/ Tree eater #9  

Her Gün 1 İnşaat Terimi on Instagram: "Küçük canavar 😯 Tiny monster 😯 🚧 follow us: @hergun1insaat _________________________________________ 💓 Double Tap If You Like This 🔔 Turn On Post Notifications 🔖 Tag Your Friends _________________________________________ #civilengineering #civilengineer #concrete #buildings #construction #building #engineer #engineering #architecture #architect #architecturelovers #architects #architectural #interiordesign #interiordesigner #interior #interiors #engenhariacivil #engenharia #projeto #arquiteturaeurbanismo #construção #construcao #arquitetura #arquiteturadeinteriores #inşaat #mimari #beton #mimar #içmimar"
Your link worked just fine for me, neat machine.

/ Tree eater #10  
A rather unique piece of equipment on a very flat tree farm. Inside of flood berms?

Around here, I've thought there has to be a way to thin trees and remove underbrush, for a profit. And that means being able to run both the harvester and the chip wagon on roadless hillsides up to say 45° slopes. Perhaps add a small storage bin to the harvester that could be dumped periodically rather than continuous blowing chips.