Tree puller

/ Tree puller #1  

coupman35

Gold Member
Tractor
Now a L4060 had B2650
Well am doing a tree puller for my tractor . Was looking to by one but but dint find any thing close to me and i have the tools and shop to do this . Also have the time to do it and it just fun doing this stuff So far i have the main frame don in 3x3 tubing and 3/8 plate i willl post pic soon just have to bring the camera in garage .

/ Tree puller
Well here are some pic it almost done still have to sand blast and paint it when it get warmer outside . The steel is stuff i had here only had to go get a few piece > By the time im done it going to cost me about 550.00$ way cheaper the a new at over 2k ,one that am going to just a few time here and then. Hey it fun doing this stuff .

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 194
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 180
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 184
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 198
   / Tree puller
Well finaly got the rest of my parts to finish my tree puller . Got a 2inch bore x 8 inch stroke it open about 12 inch. got 3/8 hose x 6ft .Just got to try it out see how it goes .

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 150
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 150
   / Tree puller #4  
annnnd? How did it go?

Looks great.

/ Tree puller
Havent try it yet wait for nice weather and we still a bit of snow here on the grown every thing still pretty wet

/ Tree puller #6  
Haha. I read your prior comment literally: Just got to try it out.

/ Tree puller
Yes i will but still waiting for my cross over valve also .It coming soon .

/ Tree puller
It works .Well finaly got a chance to try out my tree puller a bit today .Look like ti working good try it on a few tree 2 t0 3 inch no trouble at all . Going to have fun whit this still have to wait till it dry up still to wet .

/ Tree puller #9  
So it replaces your FEL and you grab the three and unroot it? You should make a video of showing it in action

/ Tree puller
Am going to try and make a video to post it .It work pretty good . Not this week there calling for 10 to 20 cm of snow this week .