/ Tree Pullin, Stump Diggin Son of a Gun #1  

EverythingAttachments

Elite Member
Tractor
Which One do you want to know about?
Hey guys, it has been a while since I've introduced some new Wickedness to TBN.

This product has literally been in development for over four years, and we're now 100% confident that she's ready for whatever. After making and testing many prototypes which were as good as the competition, but still not worthy of the WICKED name, we finally have the Nastiest, most premium, capable tree puller ever created...

Meet the WICKED Tree Puller for Skid Steers and Utility Tractors <<<click link for special introductory price.

100% Hardox 450 Construction. The best material money can buy.
Travis

20230901_091338s.jpg

/ Tree Pullin, Stump Diggin Son of a Gun #2  
That looks like a monster.

What is the recommended hydraulic flow (gpm) for the cylinder?

/ Tree Pullin, Stump Diggin Son of a Gun
That looks like a monster.

What is the recommended hydraulic flow (gpm) for the cylinder?
It truly is, sir!

Any large compact, utility tractor, or skid steer that's rated to handle the 685 pound weight will have sufficient flow and pressure to impressively make it eat Wicked good. For this model, I would want to have it on the largest of compact tractors, at minimum, such as the Kubota L6060/MX, Deere 4066R, Kioti NX, etc. Anything larger than those is also fair game for this beast.

With that being said, we will be making a lighter, but still Wicked one for compact tractors, soon. I think it will be a huge hit, because the industry is lacking something like this.
Travis

Hmmm.. this might be perfect for the honeysuckle brush that is choking out the hardwoods here. But my 40 HP compact is on the light side for this monster of an attachment.

We'll have more info about the compact tractor model, hopefully soon.

Stay tuned here, and if you're on facebook, in the EA Channel Group.

I'll be sure to post updates as they're available.
Travis

/ Tree Pullin, Stump Diggin Son of a Gun #6  
Ted, it would be interesting to see some video of that, both in demonstration and in use.

Thanks

/ Tree Pullin, Stump Diggin Son of a Gun #7  
Hey guys, it has been a while since I've introduced some new Wickedness to TBN.

This product has literally been in development for over four years, and we're now 100% confident that she's ready for whatever. After making and testing many prototypes which were as good as the competition, but still not worthy of the WICKED name, we finally have the Nastiest, most premium, capable tree puller ever created...

Meet the WICKED Tree Puller for Skid Steers and Utility Tractors <<<click link for special introductory price.

100% Hardox 450 Construction. The best material money can buy.
Travis

View attachment 826359
:eek: 😳

Ted, it would be interesting to see some video of that, both in demonstration and in use.

Thanks

You'll find some punishing footage of it on our Kubota SVL-95 skid steer and KX080-4 excavator here on the YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@EverythingAttachments/videos

Keep in mind, the erratic, harsh behavior is attempting to tear it up. He could tackle smaller rubbish with ease, but chooses to "bite" off a little more than the machines can handle, in many cases. Not really "new news" if you're used to Ted's testing practices. :LOL:
Travis

335300318_157134753885489_5857157784675068719_ns.jpg

/ Tree Pullin, Stump Diggin Son of a Gun #9  
You'll find some punishing footage of it on our Kubota SVL-95 skid steer and KX080-4 excavator here on the YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@EverythingAttachments/videos

Keep in mind, the erratic, harsh behavior is attempting to tear it up. He could tackle smaller rubbish with ease, but chooses to "bite" off a little more than the machines can handle, in many cases. Not really "new news" if you're used to Ted's testing practices. :LOL:
Travis

View attachment 826564

Thanks for the response Travis!

Yeah, a few years ago I bought a Danuser Intimidator from you guys when you first carried them. Used it on my Case 95c and then on my New Holland C245 CTL when I got it.

I do lots of brush clearing with it here in South Texas, and it has many hours of use so far. Lots of mesquite, huisache and oak trees as well as very thick yaupon is what I'm mostly working in.

ktXVWhy.jpg

RhqTuFe.jpg

XK5jOPq.jpg

Yeah, Ted makes some great "extreme" videos showcasing and testing the stuff y'all make and sell, and I enjoy them.

It'd be great to see, and have explained, the Wicked Tree Puller... and how it works, then show us how the best way to use it to the advantage of someone who really uses this type puller/grubber.

In fact, I'd love to have y'all come down, and bring a Wicked Tree puller and make a video of us using it down here in the South Texas brush country. There's a huge market down here. I know I'm interested.

My invitation is very honest and open for you guys. I bought the Danuser from you.
Thanks again for the response!

/ Tree Pullin, Stump Diggin Son of a Gun #10  
Being new to the tree puller world (just bought a used one a week ago) that thing looks LEGIT!! That and a nice sized CTL could do some DAMAGE!! Looking forward to seeing the compact tractor version.