Trespassers

/ Trespassers #1  

m1garand762

Gold Member
Tractor
kubota
While standing at the back door drinking coffee this morning I noticed something odd. A trespasser had erected a deer feeder and tree stand 100 yards from my back door overnight. Needless to say I have a stand and feeder for sale now

/ Trespassers #2  
Good for you! I have yet to run across anyone that cheeky on my property, but I would likely handle it similarly.

/ Trespassers #3  
Or hang a target with holes head high over the stand. Your choice when to add the holes.

/ Trespassers #5  
(y)

/ Trespassers #9  
While standing at the back door drinking coffee this morning I noticed something odd. A trespasser had erected a deer feeder and tree stand 100 yards from my back door overnight. Needless to say I have a stand and feeder for sale now

Actually, you should charge him rent - $1,000 per day. Then evict him as soon as he pays. If he doesn’t pay , file a simple small claims case. I would argue that his act if putting them on your property constitutes explicit consent on his part to whatever terms and conditions you choose to impose……

/ Trespassers #10  
Just leave a note on it. Get your deer stand and feeder off my property please. I'm a raw boned fella in rural Arkansas. But I wouldn't sell it. Keep things nice. I've seen plenty when things weren't nice. That never did get nice, it just got worse.