troy built carb help

/ troy built carb help #1  

masseypuller

Tractor
Massey Harris 44,Allis B
I just bought a troy built tiller at an auction. I was told it is 1972 Horse with a 6hp tecumseh wit electric start. I have spent last few weeks getting it running but I can't find any pictures of the carb and choke. I believe there are some missing peices i think there is a rod or spring or maybe both missing the choke will not open without holding it by hand. If someone may have one of these old girls that maybe able to forward me some pictures or any info would be appreciated. Thanks Ray

/ troy built carb help #2  
I am not sure but if you look at the choke lever there looks like serrated teeth on it, a "vertical" spring not attached to any thing but sits in a hole drilled in the casing and it friction holds the plate. I found a tecumseh manual somewhere on the internet that was free. Unfortunately it didn't address my problem.
My problem is I think the governer link or points advance shaft is worn and I can't get the big flywheel chipper off of the shaft to get behind the shroud to epoxy it or fix it.

/ troy built carb help
there is no type of manuel choke lever it appears to be automatic possably that is why i believe there is missing rod or spring. Ray