Truck bedliner spray on step and platforms

/ Truck bedliner spray on step and platforms #1  

nbking

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L2501HST. RTV-X 900.
I saw someone did this on theirs, but did it to mine today. Was surprised how thin the paint was as I was sanding down those areas. I was going to remove them to do it, but looked like a pain. So I carefully masked off everything, only had to pull the hst pedal.

/ Truck bedliner spray on step and platforms #2  
"was surprised how thin the paint was".. thats funny..
Looks great..
Does it have any "grit" in it?? You could sprinkle some sand in it when wet, if you wanted some "grip"..

/ Truck bedliner spray on step and platforms #3  
WI did that to my L3700SU when I bought it. I had the local Linex guy do both floor boards, the center hump and my step. It has held up extremely well over the past 6+ years

/ Truck bedliner spray on step and platforms
"was surprised how thin the paint was".. thats funny..
Looks great..
Does it have any "grit" in it?? You could sprinkle some sand in it when wet, if you wanted some "grip"..

There is no sand in it, but better traction than the paint. Seems pretty durable so far.

/ Truck bedliner spray on step and platforms
WI did that to my L3700SU when I bought it. I had the local Linex guy do both floor boards, the center hump and my step. It has held up extremely well over the past 6+ years

I line-x'd my truck bed and the rtv dump box, if this doesn't last, I might do that as well. Very happy with line-x

/ Truck bedliner spray on step and platforms #6  
Used brush on Bed Liner in the Mule bed when purchased new in 2007. Still working and doing its job over 10 years later.
Anything metal and slick can be coated to stop slipping. Put some on tractor drawbar as I use as a step sometimes to reach lights and camera mount.

/ Truck bedliner spray on step and platforms #7  
I am pleasantly surprised at how well the RTV bed and floorboards of my tractors look after nearly 3 years.

Just got a f150 with the plastic bed liner already in it. In their day, they were fine, but can’t wait to replace it with the brush on liner. Hate the slippery plastic it has now.