Truck cap hoist for removal/installation and storage

/ Truck cap hoist for removal/installation and storage
COMmunistCAST made me turn off my home web server, so I had to move these pictures. Here is a repost of them:

/ Truck cap hoist for removal/installation and storage #12  
COMmunistCAST made me turn off my home web server, so I had to move these pictures.

Let me guess, they claimed you were a bandwidth hog. I like your name for Comcast, and I'd post my name for them; but it would get my post censored at best, the thread locked at worst.

/ Truck cap hoist for removal/installation and storage
Let me guess, they claimed you were a bandwidth hog. I like your name for Comcast, and I'd post my name for them; but it would get my post censored at best, the thread locked at worst.

Bandwidth isn't the issue. Money is. The want to me have a business account to do that ($100/month). They won't let you run servers of any kind, which means no ssh access for remove file access or admin. The other options are (paid) commercial sites that allow for (windows-only) remote access.

/ Truck cap hoist for removal/installation and storage #14  
Bandwidth isn't the issue. Money is. The want to me have a business account to do that ($100/month). They won't let you run servers of any kind, which means no ssh access for remove file access or admin. The other options are (paid) commercial sites that allow for (windows-only) remote access.

You've got better things to do than give Comcast more money.

/ Truck cap hoist for removal/installation and storage #15  
COMmunistCAST made me turn off my home web server, so I had to move these pictures. Here is a repost of them:

You may want to check into Verizon Home Fusion.

/ Truck cap hoist for removal/installation and storage #16  
nice idea for the cab, any idea if it would work with a fiberglass tonneau cover? when i got this truck in the spring,
the first thing i did was take off the tonneau cover, and stand it up in the shop (with help). but, it's quite heavy also, and i don't
think i can put it on myself, but unlike the cap with windows, i'm not sure if there is a good way to support the tonneau
cover, since it has to be somewhat tilted down to install into it's hardware.