Truckload of New Corvettes

/ Truckload of New Corvettes #1  

Bob77064

Elite Member
Tractor
2011 LS R3039
This picture was taken about 8 miles from the Corvette factory in Bowling Green, KY.

Attachments

• 20140405_150231.jpg
    20140405_150231.jpg
    862.3 KB · Views: 675
   / Truckload of New Corvettes #2  
And people think they have a stressful job...

/ Truckload of New Corvettes #3  
Bob-- I saw a truck with the same load going through our little town of Quitman, Tx just the other day, too. Wasn't able to get close enough to inspect the merchandise. I just wish he was dropping one off for me.

Charlie

/ Truckload of New Corvettes
Charlie, the way they have those cars wrapped it's hard to tell much about them.

/ Truckload of New Corvettes #5  
I'm not trying to make anyone mad but they can keep them. After working on them for years (still do), I would not own one.

/ Truckload of New Corvettes #6  
And people think they have a stressful job...

Must be half a million $ worth of cars there. That would be worth hijacking. That would make me nervous.

/ Truckload of New Corvettes #7  
I'll take one. Still one of the best buys for a performance car you can get.

/ Truckload of New Corvettes #8  
Would not want to run that truck off the road and down a enbankment. Don't think I have enough insurance to pay for the damage.

mark

/ Truckload of New Corvettes #9  
Overpriced plastic toys for so-called grown up guys who want to make up for small weenies....I could pay cash for a new one but wouldn't bother to waste my money on such a useless, overpriced POS. A real man cares more about his mpg or tow rating than his mph.

/ Truckload of New Corvettes #10  
I guess Rick Hendrick the owner of Hendrick Motorsports must be a so called grown up and have a little weenie then. He paid $1.1 million for #1 off the assembly line.

Last edited: