Trying to figure out WHAT BRAND this deal is ? WHO it is ? legitimate, scam, marketing ???

/ Trying to figure out WHAT BRAND this deal is ? WHO it is ? legitimate, scam, marketing ??? #21  
Yea right. Lets mow the woods off and get the lawn on the way out.
Not sure how sharp the blades will be at that point.

Its sure cool though...😎

/ Trying to figure out WHAT BRAND this deal is ? WHO it is ? legitimate, scam, marketing ??? #22  
I looked at several videos since the first one showed it cutting like crap. I wasn't impressed with any of the videos I saw as far as cut quality. They all laid over a lot of grass and left it uncut. My Bad Boy will do that in heavy grass with the chute down. When I raise the chute, it'll cut everything and fast. I didn't see any chute on the Grillo.

/ Trying to figure out WHAT BRAND this deal is ? WHO it is ? legitimate, scam, marketing ??? #23  
If you are looking at big dollar vented or Steiner...dont take the chance on this thing. Gotta be a scam.

/ Trying to figure out WHAT BRAND this deal is ? WHO it is ? legitimate, scam, marketing ??? #24  
   / Trying to figure out WHAT BRAND this deal is ? WHO it is ? legitimate, scam, marketing ??? #25  
Here is a very similar unit except it is a flail mower.