TS110 New Holland transmission problem

/ TS110 New Holland transmission problem #1  

ChuckFinch

Tractor
TS110
I own a 1998 TS110 with the 12x12 transmission. The other day I went to use it and the transmission lubrication circuit light came on and stayed on till I raised rpm's above 1200. Now it pretty well stays on at any rpm. I have done all the obvious things, serviced all the transmission filters, changed the fluid and changed all 3 sensors on the tandem pump housing. When that didn't fix it, I had a shop mechanic tell me it was the engine mounted pump which now I believe had nothing to do with this circuit . Anyway 600 bucks later still the same issue. Since then I have bought a set of shop service manuals. I have started the pressure testing but confused at what the results are telling me.
#1 Main hydraulic pump flow and pressure test.
I hooked into the port above and to the front of the filter with a flow meter and the return into the rear remote valve. Put remote in float. Start tractor and started to closed load valve. Got less than 100 psi with valve completely closed. Gauge was a 6000psi gauge so it was hard to tell exactly what is was. No where near 2550 it said it should be but I was reading flow of around 4 gallon a minute.
I call this a failed test.
Then I removed the flow meter and just installed a guage. Same thing no or less than 100 psi at any rpm.
#2 Steering test
Engine at 1000 rpm and steers easy from lock to lock.
Test passed in my opinion.
#3 Steering relief valve pressure test.
Installed gauge on end of steering line. Got around 1500 psi at guage with tractor at 2100 rpm.
Test was a failure.
Book says I should work on steering relief valve. But I think it's fine. Tractor steers like it always has. Not concerned as of right now.
#4 steering pump flow test
Hooked flowmeter up to inlet and outlet of the tandem pump. started tractor. Rpm to 2100. Closed load valve to get 2000 psi and had 11 gpm flow. Minimum is 8.2.
Test passed.

I will do some more testing in the morning on the low and lubrication circuits. But what has me stumped is the the light is on and the steering pump is moving 11 gallon a minute even at 2000 psi. But the main pressure pump is at or near zero and the senor that has the light coming on comes off the steering pump circuit. Not the high pressure lift circuit. If that pump and senor was on the same ciriut I would say I need a tandem pump but not sure and those pumps are 1100 for a reman.
Has anyone ran into this before? I know I have more testing to do and I hope the problem isn't in the pto pressure regulating valve. I have a cab and it looks like you have to pull the lifter housing off the top of the tranny to service the pto assembly. Any ideas or do I need to finish all the pressure testing before making a judgement call.

/ TS110 New Holland transmission problem
Finished all the testing and right at the last test it must of had a relief valve stuck some what open. Maybe trash but it went to working right and I went back and started checking pressure again and I have 200 on the low side at idle and close to 300 at 2100. Not sure what has fixed it but I guess I will have to wait and see if it will happen Again

/ TS110 New Holland transmission problem #3  
Did you ever figure out what was causing your clutch problem? Mine is doing the same thing