Turf Tires / Rims Needed -

/ Turf Tires / Rims Needed - #1  

Lewis Snyder

Tractor
Yanmar 2020D
Hello
Can anyone provide some guidance on where to find (used) Turf Tires and Rims? I have a 26HP Yanmar that wants to tip on uneven ground, and we have lots of that here in North TX. Current Tires: Rear 9.5 - 24, Front 6-14, both are 6 Lugs. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you. I have some pictures if anyone needs to see the current ones. Wider the Better! Thank you!

/ Turf Tires / Rims Needed - #2  
Welcome to TBN - Lewis. I don't know about used - but - check with your local Yanmar dealer. Sometimes dealers will have tires/rims because folks will want to switch out OEM stuff.

/ Turf Tires / Rims Needed -
Thank you. I have some inquiries with dealers in TX and OK.

/ Turf Tires / Rims Needed - #4  
In addition - if the dealers have nothing - they may know where to find what you need. You might want to consider spacers for your rear tires. Spacers could put those R-1's you currently have - out as wide or wider than turfs. And at a whole lot less $$$.

Last edited:
   / Turf Tires / Rims Needed - #5  
Hello
Can anyone provide some guidance on where to find (used) Turf Tires and Rims? I have a 26HP Yanmar that wants to tip on uneven ground, and we have lots of that here in North TX. Current Tires: Rear 9.5 - 24, Front 6-14, both are 6 Lugs. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you. I have some pictures if anyone needs to see the current ones. Wider the Better! Thank you!

If the tipping is the only problem, why not add wheel spacers and save a lot of money?

/ Turf Tires / Rims Needed - #6  
Not familiar with your tractor, assuming it's 4wd, you'll need to keep the Rolling Circumference Index at the proper ratio.

Here's a guide to maybe show what your RCI is on your tires. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• RCIChart.pdf
    87 KB · Views: 85
   / Turf Tires / Rims Needed - #7  
Inflation pressures critical. My hillside farm ballast and wheel spacing a must. Run BroTek spacers on finish mowing little tractor rears really improved stability.

/ Turf Tires / Rims Needed - #8  
I found a set of used turf tires on Craig's list. They were for my JD 4320 compact tractor 2006. This was about 2007. At the time a new set of turf wheels and tires were aprrox. $1900 from John Deere. The person I bought them from was in upstate NY. He had tried to sell them over 3 times and there were no buyers. I picked them up for $315 plus tax. I had been looking on Craig's list for about 4 months plus other tractor sites. Craig's list is one place I think you should look.