Chains Turnbucklles b7500

/ Turnbucklles b7500 #1  

Allen bassin

Tractor
Kubota 2003 b7500
Is their a good aftermarket replacement ty.

/ Turnbucklles b7500 #2  
If you're seeking turnbuckles for your three point lift bars you might wish to check out the telescoping units instead. Kubota probably has them for your tractor.

/ Turnbucklles b7500 #3  
Messicks sells their own brand. Great fit and finish

/ Turnbucklles b7500 #5  
Allen - I don't believe that you will find a Kubota telescoping stabilizer kit for the B7500. My local dealer"s whole goods salesman could not find one. Messicks told me they do not have such a kit for the B7500, although they are buying and selling locally-made conversions for other B-Series models. You could build your own from Kubota parts for other models, but it gets pricey IMHO. I came up with over $360 in parts without misc. pins, washers, nuts. One issue is that the B7500 uses different brackets ($52 ea. X 2) and "bolts" ($21 ea. X 2) than the models that were upgradable to telescoping stabilizers. This conversion will also require disassembly, bracket removal and bracket replacement of the mounting shaft between the lower lift arms.

A much better solution IMHO is to contact Mark Hodge at www.stabilizers.rocks for a quote. I have a complete kit for my B7500 on order for $210 delivered. Unfortunately, my build date will probably be late next winter.

Best wishes!

/ Turnbucklles b7500 #6  
Are you sure about that web site address? it doesn't appear to be correct.

Thanks