TV shows...the good, bad and the ugly...

/ TV shows...the good, bad and the ugly... #321  
FWIW...The new Bosch series 'Bosch:Legacy' is very good...the first 4 episodes of the new series premiered last week...The 5th and 6th episodes were released today...there is a total of 10 episodes with releases on Fridays...
The series is streaming free on "freevee" (formerly IMDTV) can be accessed through Amazon Prime or on the stand alone freevee channel...
We have prime and were trying to access it last night. Got hung up trying. Started watching the latest season of Marvelous Mrs. Maisel instead.

Will try again tonight.

/ TV shows...the good, bad and the ugly...
We have prime and were trying to access it last night. Got hung up trying. Started watching the latest season of Marvelous Mrs. Maisel instead.

Will try again tonight.

You can download the "freevee" channel directly through whatever streaming app you have...i.e., smart TV, Roku etc... just search for "freevee"

IMO it's one of the best free movie sites around...it used to be "IMDBTV"...all free movies and not too bad on ads..

/ TV shows...the good, bad and the ugly... #324  
Werner Klemperer in an inerview in the 80's said he would only play the part of Col. Klink if the character was portrayed as a complete idiot.

I enjoyed "Billions" on netflix: Very complicated characters.

/ TV shows...the good, bad and the ugly... #325  
You can download the "freevee" channel directly through whatever streaming app you have...i.e., smart TV, Roku etc... just search for "freevee"

IMO it's one of the best free movie sites around...it used to be "IMDBTV"...all free movies and not too bad on ads..
Not a big movie guy myself, but they do have some original shows too, like the reboot of "Leverage". Not as good as the original, but still has some of the same characters (Sophie, Parker, Elliot and sometimes Hardisson).

/ TV shows...the good, bad and the ugly... #326  
Werner Klemperer in an inerview in the 80's said he would only play the part of Col. Klink if the character was portrayed as a complete idiot.

Hogans Hero’s was on armed forces TV in German and there were complaints from Germans.

The funny thing is the complaints were from Germans complaining about being idiots and few watched.

After it’s run thousands of letters poured in from Germans who said they never missed an episode…

/ TV shows...the good, bad and the ugly... #327  

I liked Billions too. Particularly the first two seasons that were based on true stories and events.