TYM 494 or Branson 4820

/ TYM 494 or Branson 4820 #101  
After two years of research… I ordered the tractor today. Thanks for all of the insight, views, and banter on the topic fellas
I'm jealous, but right behind you, well maybe another 6 weeks or so. It seems like we have shared much of this journey. I'm looking forward to your posts when you start putting it to work.

/ TYM 494 or Branson 4820
I'm jealous, but right behind you, well maybe another 6 weeks or so. It seems like we have shared much of this journey. I'm looking forward to your posts when you start putting it to work.
Same here! I’d have been happy with either I presume, and my dealer has been answering text messages from me all weekend. They have been great to work with. The TYM merger made the decision a bit easier, because they now have a much bigger footprint in Indiana. It should be on a trailer here with the tiller attached in a couple weeks. A lot of posts and information will follow, as well as questions.

Well, it finally arrived at the dealer

Attachments

• 25EE88B6-DA64-4CEB-A993-29F6FA977F6B.jpeg
    25EE88B6-DA64-4CEB-A993-29F6FA977F6B.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 101
   / TYM 494 or Branson 4820 #107  
Very nice and congratulations! I like that they left Branson as the prominent logo and added a smaller TYM logo.

/ TYM 494 or Branson 4820 #108  
Congrats.

Don't know what your plans are, but my thoughts would be to get those rear tires filled with ballast and aired down before delivery. Looks like they have too much air pressure at the moment.

What attachments are you getting lined up for it?

Pics when you get it home. We like tractor pics.

Looks like a very nice unit, and I really like the fuel tank filler location. When’s the delivery day?
Sometime next week. I’ll have to work it into my schedule

Congrats.

Don't know what your plans are, but my thoughts would be to get those rear tires filled with ballast and aired down before delivery. Looks like they have too much air pressure at the moment.

What attachments are you getting lined up for it?

Pics when you get it home. We like tractor pics.
Initially a box blade for road work and a 6’ tiller