TYM 574 Service and parts manuals

/ TYM 574 Service and parts manuals #1  

HYR

Tractor
TYM 574
Can the Service and Parts manuals only be purchased from the dealerships for the TYM 574? As I have searched almost everywhere for the Service manual. I would love a book; but can't even find a PDF for purchase or for free.

/ TYM 574 Service and parts manuals #2  
The pdf for the 574 HST can be downloaded here: Tym Tractor Owners

If you have a shuttle shift and not the HST, your dealer's service department will more than likely send you a pdf of it if you ask them for it.

The parts manual, along with a lot of other things, can be downloaded here:

/ TYM 574 Service and parts manuals #3  
I have also been looking for a service manual. No luck and I don't have a facebook account. The parts manuals are available from the TYM website.

/ TYM 574 Service and parts manuals #4  
If you do a Google search, and look for a Smiths Enterprises archive link, you can get the manuals for the older tractors, which the folks at TYM dropped from their online listings, when they updated the site. (Piss poor customer service TYM.)

That is where I got the manuals for my T233HST, and it’s loader.

The Smiths site is: Smith's Enterprise. I tried looking on the site for the manuals relevant to the older tractors, but couldn’t find one. You might contact them and ask.

The manual for the 574 is on the TYM website here: Available downloads

/ TYM 574 Service and parts manuals #5  
I just saw that Kioti injectors are $900 per in another post. Our mechanical diesels use injectors costing $120 for OEM