TYM Acquisition of Kukje: Any Speculation On Branson Future

/ TYM Acquisition of Kukje: Any Speculation On Branson Future #51  
My neighbor borrowed my Branson a few years ago and was highly impressed with it. He then went out and bought a 48 hp TYM for himself figuring Branson's days were surely numbered because of the acquisition. The TYM ended up not being a very good machine. It spent as much time in the repair shop getting warranty work done as it did at his place. He got tired of it and recently traded the TYM in on a new green 50 hp tractor. My guess is he will still have problems.

/ TYM Acquisition of Kukje: Any Speculation On Branson Future #52  
I purchased my Branson 3510 18 years ago from a local dealer. Over the years the dealers in our areas have disappeared, but there are still several Branson tractors operating in my local area. When the local dealers started to disappear I got a little worried about keeping my Branson, but I have no regrets or worries about the company today. I was pleasantly surprised last year when the dealer quoted me a deal on a new 3520H and offered me more for my 3510 than I paid for it. Can't get that with many things. The dealer I get parts from today is about 200 miles away, but UPS and FedEx deliver all the time. The dealer almost always has what I need or can get it quickly. I do my own repairs for the most part. If I need anything "big" done there are several options nearby.

/ TYM Acquisition of Kukje: Any Speculation On Branson Future #53  
Branson just introduced the F50C and F50R in Europe. It's basically a 4815 in the European spec.

There is very little info available on the internet, if anything at all. I just happen to find a video from a German dealership showing a little bit of the tractor. All new Branson tractors are already Stage V ready, even though that was postponed till 2022.

Anyways, back to the TYM owning Branson topic, I noticed that Branson used some of TYM stuff on their cabs, stuff like knobs, some buttons and specially the dashboard. It now has a cool LCD display showing all the info that was previously displayed with gauges. They also added a PTO button on the fender, I suppose it's to stop the PTO when using chippers and stuff like that. It's probably required in Germany, I'm guessing.

Branson is still going strong and I'm sure it's here to stay. They have been growing very nicely, although, they really need to improve both US and Global websites with the new stuff, news, etc. Also a little bit more marketing would for sure get this brand the exposure it needs.

Here is the video if anyone is interested. It's in German though.

/ TYM Acquisition of Kukje: Any Speculation On Branson Future #54  
Thank You for posting the video, it looks like only the last one in line had the cook-off muffler.
All the rest looked like the old ones, or the ones we USED to have here in the states.

/ TYM Acquisition of Kukje: Any Speculation On Branson Future #55  
Thank You for posting the video, it looks like only the last one in line had the cook-off muffler.
All the rest looked like the old ones, or the ones we USED to have here in the states.
Yes, the 6225 and the F50 are the ones ready for Stage V.

The other ones are older stock left overs that didn't need to have the DPF.

Also, Branson tractors did received a decent increase on the price.

/ TYM Acquisition of Kukje: Any Speculation On Branson Future #56  
Nice looking tractors. I like the R1 radial tyre option. Would love to have one of those HVAC pressurized cabs for the upcoming heat this summer.