Tym part numbers

/ Tym part numbers #1  

Larsanp

Tractor
Tym T654
I just bought a 2020 t654 and downloaded the parts catalog but it doesn't have the actual part numbers. Tym shows a form to enter the part numbers you need but how do you get the numbers. I have sent inquiries to tym twice with no responce. Any ideas?

/ Tym part numbers #2  
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good folks here who can help. I'm leaning toward a T494. Wish I could help on your part number problem. I would suggest giving folks a general idea where you are. Someone may be able to point you somewhere local for help. Enjoy the forum!

/ Tym part numbers #3  
I just bought a 2020 t654 and downloaded the parts catalog but it doesn't have the actual part numbers. Tym shows a form to enter the part numbers you need but how do you get the numbers. I have sent inquiries to tym twice with no responce. Any ideas?
Private Message me your email and I can email you a copy of the parts catalog. It's not formatted correctly, has all the odd numbered pages first then all even numbered pages. So basically you have to write down your figure number and the number for the part in the figure, then go towards the back and pick it out of the parts number list for that figure.

/ Tym part numbers
Private Message me your email and I can email you a copy of the parts catalog. It's not formatted correctly, has all the odd numbered pages first then all even numbered pages. So basically you have to write down your figure number and the number for the part in the figure, then go towards the back and pick it out of the parts number list for that figure.

/ Tym part numbers
This is for claggstractors. Just checking to see if you got my email about the part numbers. Thanks.