TYM T1104

/ TYM T1104 #1  

BlueRune

Tractor
TYM T1104
I just purchased a TYM T1104 in August 2023 and it only has 39 hours on it. I was attempting to cross a creek with a log on front loader and rear wheels started spinning even though I had 4wd engaged. After I got back to my shop I tested 4wd and found it was throwing an error code. Dealer came out and said that problem seemed to be with the electronic module that engages the 4wd. I have been waiting for new module and dealer is telling me that TYM is trying to find a part to replace it.
1. Has anyone else had trouble with their 4wd on these tractors?
2. Has anyone had trouble getting parts from TYM?

FYI... I used the 4wd auto setting a few times when I was mowing in wet conditions.

/ TYM T1104 #2  
Have you checked with other dealers about the part? You don't mention where you are. The 1104 is not too common. Electronic panels are susceptible to damage from physical and electrical sources.

/ TYM T1104 #3  
I just purchased a TYM T1104 in August 2023 and it only has 39 hours on it. I was attempting to cross a creek with a log on front loader and rear wheels started spinning even though I had 4wd engaged. After I got back to my shop I tested 4wd and found it was throwing an error code. Dealer came out and said that problem seemed to be with the electronic module that engages the 4wd. I have been waiting for new module and dealer is telling me that TYM is trying to find a part to replace it.
1. Has anyone else had trouble with their 4wd on these tractors?
2. Has anyone had trouble getting parts from TYM?

FYI... I used the 4wd auto setting a few times when I was mowing in wet conditions.
I can find a dealer that stocks a lot of parts for TYM. I bought all the filters for my 50 hr service and they shipped them to Texas. They are located in Oregon and if you search this board, you can find them. They probably can't get you warranty parts, but if you can get the parts you need, that is the most important thing. You need to post your location.

/ TYM T1104 #4  
It is Jordan tractors in Idaho. There are lots of posts with further information and phone numbers. Good Luck.