TYM T474 loader joystick buttons

/ TYM T474 loader joystick buttons #11  
You should be able to use the buttons on any 3rd function valve, just trial and error

/ TYM T474 loader joystick buttons #12  
You should be able to use the buttons on any 3rd function valve, just trial and error .
Is it possible for you to get a couple more close up pictures of that guard TYMNorsky

/ TYM T474 loader joystick buttons #13  
Good morning gentlemen,

Tim, this morning I was about opening a new thread but you just have closed it before its opening....
I was wondering if this interesting guard was TYMnorsky's dealer's idea or was from the factory.
Now we have the answer.

I would be greatly interested in knowing the part number of the third function kit for Tym T474 and the price for it :
1) As an option when buying the tractor.
2) As a spare part for personal mounting.

If one of you, guys, has the answers....

Phil
I realize this thread is over three years old. However if someone SEARCHES the archives for the TYM T474 third function here is the info I got yesterday when I took possession of my new T474 HST:

Dealership: Ocala Tractor (Ocala, FL)
3rd Function Kit (plug n play, owner install): $850 plus sales tax and shipping
3rd Function Kit (dealer install): $1150 plus sales tax

Sorry I don't have the Kit Part No. I'm buying the kit and will install it myself. Mechanic at dealership said it was a 30-minute (max) installation. Kit includes all the H/W, and stainless steel hydraulic tubing pre-bent for a clean install. He said "...if you can change the oil in your truck or tractor.... you can easily install this kit."

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in 2024 to everyone...

Jack in Dixie County

Last edited: