3-Point Hitch TYM T474 Top link advice

/ TYM T474 Top link advice
I have the one from Agristore USA and have been happy with it. I have the Cat 1 25 9/16" - 41 5/16" paid around $235 shipped to door. I got the longer one as I have the Pats easy change system which requires the top link to be longer.

Looks like I have the valve type disconnect. That sound correct?

5EBB36A2-82F7-4A97-9A9D-8FADFBAAA195.jpeg

I assume these a valve type connectors.... correct?

Attachments

• F24474A2-C117-472F-BE44-7A0741B313B6.jpeg
    F24474A2-C117-472F-BE44-7A0741B313B6.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 126
   / TYM T474 Top link advice #13  
That appears to be a standard Pioneer style quick connect, commonly used on remote valves for connecting hoses too.

That appears to be a standard Pioneer style quick connect, commonly used on remote valves for connecting hoses too.
Thank you!

I picked up an agristore cylinder. I had to put the cylinder with the hose junction upside down at the implement end. Otherwise the junction box will snag on the remote couplings causing them to release the hoses.

best money I ever spent! Soooo much easier to change the box blade angles and leveling the chipper.

/ TYM T474 Top link advice #17  
I picked up an agristore cylinder. I had to put the cylinder with the hose junction upside down at the implement end. Otherwise the junction box will snag on the remote couplings causing them to release the hoses.

best money I ever spent! Soooo much easier to change the box blade angles and leveling the chipper.
I had the same issue only I didn't notice it until after it broke off one of my remote outlets. It was a simple fix, use an easy out to remove the broken part and replace it, under $10, but really annoying that you can raise the 3 pt where the hydraulic toplink can cause damage. I now have my hydraulic toplink on backwards and upside down so it won't contact the hydraulic outlet. When I have the box blade scraper on, I still have to be careful not to raise it all the way up or it will make contact and if it sways to the right side, it could snap off the rear outlet again. I wish there was some easy solution to move the hydraulic outlets out of the way.

/ TYM T474 Top link advice #18  
I am in the process of buying a Tym T474 and my dealer is two hours away and I'm trying to find out the length of the top link so I can order a hydraulic top link.My dealer has sent me a size of 18.25x 29.50 and I'm having trouble finding this size.im wondering if he gave me the wrong length does anyone with this tractor have the same measurement