Typical Hydraulic Schematic for REFLOREA

/ Typical Hydraulic Schematic for REFLOREA #1  

hazmat

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L5460HSTC
For Russ (and other's who might be interested) - sorry it took me so long.

The attached diagram shows a typical flow of hydraulic fluid thru a compact tractor.

For those interested in adding remote hydraulics for a top & tilt or whatever, there are two ways to do it.

#1 buy the valve from your tractor dealer. Generally speaking you take a cover off the three point hitch valve & add the new one to the "stack". There have been a couple good photo-essay's of this process on tbn Here's one for a New Holland

#2 buy the "power beyond" kit from your dealer - this is the tubing/hoses to attach a backhoe to your tractor. This gives you a supply and return fitting to which you can plumb your own valve or valves.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• 411280-hydraulic schematic.jpg
    411280-hydraulic schematic.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,217
   / Typical Hydraulic Schematic for REFLOREA #2  
Your diagram is not totally correct. In most compacts (Kubota, NH and Kioti for sure) the 3pt is the last in line and its outlet goes directly to the reservoir. The FEL valve, and any aux valve in front of the 3pt will also have a line which goes directly to the reservoir. This "return to tank" line is where the oil goes when the cylinder expels or exhausts its oil. In an open center system, this low pressure exhaust oil is never sent back into the high pressure circuit.

A link was posted awhile back to a very nice diagram that showed the correct hydraulic flow but I can't seem to find it.