UFO's... What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / UFO's... What do you think? #721  
btw, I like the guy saying that UFOs can pull 700Gs in flight. Imagine a 200lb man briefly weighing 140,000 lbs. Humans tend to black out at around 7-8Gs IIRC. To me that says alien craft must be crewed by robots or by computers vs by living beings.
That would be logical. When we explore deep space we send automated probes like Voyager, not Earth humans behind the steering wheel of some giant ship. No reason to think aliens would be any different. There's also no reason to believe aliens would even be living organisms, at least in the sense of how we define it. If they've mastered intergalactic travel they've likely reached the singularity and abandoned biological vessels as well as all the unnecessary complications a fragile, inferior being like that requires.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #722  
I like the guy saying that UFOs can pull 700Gs in flight. Imagine a 200lb man briefly weighing 140,000 lbs. Humans tend to black out at around 7-8Gs IIRC. To me that says alien craft must be crewed by robots or by computers vs by living beings. (splat!)

I am going out on a limb here and surmise you haven't heard of Inertial dampening systems?

/ UFO's... What do you think? #725  
I think that came on wifey's new washer / dryer set... I'll have to ask... :p
Possibly, but you may be confusing inertial dampening with Heisenberg compensators. In any case you will need to look up the specifications. :)

Some good information at Memory Alpha.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #726  
Possibly, but you may be confusing inertial dampening with Heisenberg compensators. In any case you will need to look up the specifications. :)

Some good information at Memory Alpha.

posted this before on this thread i think, Over my head But this 2016? Navy patent sure sounds like inertia dampening is one of the components along with other UFO characteristics...

Another quote from patent

It is possible to envision a hybrid aerospace/undersea craft (HAUC), which due to the physical mechanisms enabled with the inertial mass reduction device, can function as a submersible craft capable of extreme underwater speeds (lack of water-skin friction) and enhanced stealth capabilities (non-linear scattering of RF and sonar signals). This hybrid craft would move with great ease through the air/space/water mediums, by being enclosed in a vacuum plasma bubble/sheath, due to the coupled effects of EM field-induced air/water particles repulsion and vacuum energy polarization.

Apparently we needed to beat China to the patent office

Last edited:
   / UFO's... What do you think? #727  
I can't help but think that if I'm in a craft that experiences high G forces I will too. They're moving through space and I am too. I wonder if each ship has a mini-wormhole onboard so the aliens can reach through it for fuel. Just thinking there's power involved in moving so that multi-hundred G forces are generated even when a wormhole should only need a clean entry and exit. Dilithium crystals?

Anyway, you guys just wait till all those flyers lost over the Bermuda triangle pop out of a spaceship ageless and highly polished in dress and grooming. I can literally picture it happening. And the nearest wormhole must be cloaked somehow in the triangle area. Why else would something that disappears going in not be seen coming out somewhere on Earth? Did THEY just stumble into a wormhole? :unsure:

/ UFO's... What do you think? #728  
Since no one is gonna bring it up I guess it falls to me.
What if some of us are aliens that were implanted during a probing encounter years ago.
This would explain a lot of things.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #729  
Some of you guys need to get your meds updated...

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.