UFO's... What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / UFO's... What do you think? #711  
I was looking more for laughs with my “drugs” comment, but come on folks......People abducted by martians?
Did you read the article I linked to? Didn't think so.
If you had, you would have known that it was an explanation of what likely really happened the night the Hills claimed to have been abducted.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #712  
Well, two of us had the one experience I have ever had that really made me wonder. We were just packing up to head home from the rental cottage at about 11:30 at night, and I spotted a fairly bright satellite moving across the sky, followed by another and another and another... The line went all the way from one side of the sky to the other, and they were approximately evenly spaced and all moving at the same speed. So what was the first thing we thought of? Independence Day of course, where it all started with a series of satellites surrounding the earth.

Very exciting, and we lived in the world of fantasy for about a minute or so, but my friend then pulled out his Cel phone and made an inquiry on Google. It was of course the 60 satellites that Elon Musk had launched, but we did not know about it until just that moment.

So in the end it was a very Mundane explanation, but it was really cool at the moment. And if we didn’t have our cell phones with us, the thrill would’ve lasted a lot longer.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #713  
Well, two of us had the one experience I have ever had that really made me wonder. We were just packing up to head home from the rental cottage at about 11:30 at night, and I spotted a fairly bright satellite moving across the sky, followed by another and another and another... The line went all the way from one side of the sky to the other, and they were approximately evenly spaced and all moving at the same speed. So what was the first thing we thought of? Independence Day of course, where it all started with a series of satellites surrounding the earth.

Very exciting, and we lived in the world of fantasy for about a minute or so, but my friend then pulled out his Cel phone and made an inquiry on Google. It was of course the 60 satellites that Elon Musk had launched, but we did not know about it until just that moment.

So in the end it was a very Mundane explanation, but it was really cool at the moment. And if we didn’t have our cell phones with us, the thrill would’ve lasted a lot longer.
Star Link! It's a thing. ;-)

When I was in high school, I came home to the back garage door and as I was opening the door to go in, I heard the sound of jets overhead. Now we lived only a short distance from the airfield, with a very active Air Guard. Sonic booms were frequent then and there.
I stepped back out from the door way, Didn't see any planes, but I did set a "shiny object" just to the east and about 50 degrees above the horizon. The object was traveling roughly north to south at what I would call a "normal velocity" for an aircraft or such like.
The object traversed about 25 degrees of my vision at somewhat a horizontal path and constant speed, and then....
It vectored nearly straight up, call uit 10 degrees tilt to the south and east. At a VERY HIGH rate of speed, the object just disappeared into the clear blue sky overhead.

No "aircraft" of that time could have followed the trajectory. and the velocity was outstanding.

Neadless to say, witnessing that, left a mark.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #715  
Well, seems someone isn't afraid to speak up...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/weird-...-extraterrestrials-exist-*****-knows-n1250333

/ UFO's... What do you think? #716  
So we're the one planet that's not a part of the Galactic Federation? Maybe they're waiting for us to find Bigfoot AKA the Allspark.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #717  
Well, seems someone isn't afraid to speak up...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/weird-...-extraterrestrials-exist-*****-knows-n1250333
There was a good article on Salon about this: Why do smart people lie about alien encounters?.

As we all know, achieving the highest levels within any bureaucracy public or private does not mean you're smart, nor does it mean you're sane. All it means is you're a good at the politics of human interactions.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #718  
Thousands lie about politics, pandemics, and the future of Branson tractors but it only takes one guy to prove that aliens are real and all around us. Yes, we all trust politicians, scientists, and some guy on YouTube. If we can't prove that unidentified doesn't mean alien then they obviously are upon (or among) us. ;)

btw, I like the guy saying that UFOs can pull 700Gs in flight. Imagine a 200lb man briefly weighing 140,000 lbs. Humans tend to black out at around 7-8Gs IIRC. To me that says alien craft must be crewed by robots or by computers vs by living beings. (splat!) Not sure what they'd wand with a flat planet, but ya just never know. btw,what you don't know won't save you. :unsure:

Last edited:
   / UFO's... What do you think? #719  
btw, I like the guy saying that UFOs can pull 700Gs in flight. Imagine a 200lb man briefly weighing 140,000 lbs. Humans tend to black out at around 7-8Gs IIRC. To me that says alien craft must be crewed by robots or by computers vs by living beings. (splat!) Not sure what they'd wand with a flat planet, but ya just never know. btw,what you don't know won't save you. :unsure:
To me that says alien craft play by a different set of physics laws than us. If they are using interdimensional travel "Gs" mean nothing.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #720  
Sorry, I forgot we can already measure the details and dynamics of interdimensional travel, just like we understand the physics of wormholes & the apparently benign G forces, etc of both.

Maybe aliens are just waiting for us to discover an entirely different table of elements to know we're ready to accept them. IMO it's only a matter of time before someone hacks their injected microchip and learns what bill gates and google know about this stuff.

btw, Harry Potter uses a 'different set of physical laws than us'.

Status
Not open for further replies.