UFO's... What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / UFO's... What do you think? #731  
I bet this new government report will say about the same thing the French government report said years ago and the same thing ***** said a few days ago:

"Yeah, there is something here. We don't know what it is, we don't know who is operating them, we don't know what their goals are."

That can either be scary or comforting, depending on your point of view. But I doubt we will learn any more than that.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #732  
This will solve it...

17416892_0.jpg

/ UFO's... What do you think? #734  
And who cares about UFOs when you can just watch Star Trek and Stargate?
All of us should care about UFOs because they are reality but Star Trek and Stargate are fiction. 🎬

/ UFO's... What do you think? #736  
Since no one is gonna bring it up I guess it falls to me.
What if some of us are aliens that were implanted during a probing encounter years ago.
This would explain a lot of things.
That would sure explain why I feel like an alien on this planet...

/ UFO's... What do you think? #737  
How did they our DNA so precise that there are no human chimeras? Asking for a friend.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #738  
This will solve it...

17416892_0.jpg

That's my ringtone!

Not the initial martian-killer segment. It starts with the lyrics, "When I'm calling you oooooo ooooo ooooo oooo oooooooooo..."

/ UFO's... What do you think? #739  
When my phone rings people dive under tables, put their heads between their knees, and cross their arms above their heads. ..
Don't look at me, the ringtone came with the phone.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #740  
About 50 years ago a friend and I were going shining rabbits in the woods. As we parked and got out of the truck we saw a round light blazing across the sky and then it took a 90 degree turn and came straight down behind the trees. My buddy started to run that way to go see but I yelled at him to stop because there was no way of telling if it was 100 yards away or 100 miles away. We never saw any more of it.

I never did think that it was a flying saucer but my supposition was that it was some kind of laser someone had pointed up in the sky and moved around. This was when lasers were not very common and much was not known about them. My buddy still thinks a UFO crashed. I sometimes wonder.....

Status
Not open for further replies.