UFO's... What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / UFO's... What do you think? #741  
"Spook Lights".

/ UFO's... What do you think? #742  
"Spook Lights".

The spook lights were debunked a LONG time ago as a phenomena of automobile headlights

/ UFO's... What do you think? #743  
About 50 years ago a friend and I were going shining rabbits in the woods. As we parked and got out of the truck we saw a round light blazing across the sky and then it took a 90 degree turn and came straight down behind the trees. My buddy started to run that way to go see but I yelled at him to stop because there was no way of telling if it was 100 yards away or 100 miles away. We never saw any more of it.

I never did think that it was a flying saucer but my supposition was that it was some kind of laser someone had pointed up in the sky and moved around. This was when lasers were not very common and much was not known about them. My buddy still thinks a UFO crashed. I sometimes wonder.....

Just curious did ya use Mothers or Turtle wax on them rabbits

/ UFO's... What do you think? #745  
About 50 years ago a friend and I were going shining rabbits in the woods. As we parked and got out of the truck we saw a round light blazing across the sky and then it took a 90 degree turn and came straight down behind the trees. My buddy started to run that way to go see but I yelled at him to stop because there was no way of telling if it was 100 yards away or 100 miles away. We never saw any more of it.

I never did think that it was a flying saucer but my supposition was that it was some kind of laser someone had pointed up in the sky and moved around. This was when lasers were not very common and much was not known about them. My buddy still thinks a UFO crashed. I sometimes wonder.....

/ UFO's... What do you think? #746  
If we survive long enough that's where we'll eventually end up. One race, one culture, one language, etc. Until then we'll keep killing people because their culture is different or they believe in different supernatural beings than we do.
Regarding genetic engineering and designer babies.

I read that possibly, in 100 years, everyone will be a brownish grey color except about 10%. They will be blonde with blue eyes.

Those are the rich folks.

It could happen.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #747  
The spook lights were debunked a LONG time ago as a phenomena of automobile headlights
Well, I never said I wasn't behind the times...:p
I guess that information didn't appear in any of my Scientific Journals.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #748  
Regarding genetic engineering and designer babies.

I read that possibly, in 100 years, everyone will be a brownish grey color except about 10%. They will be blonde with blue eyes.

Those are the rich folks.

It could happen.
Sounds like that would make a good movie ;)

/ UFO's... What do you think? #749  
One of my favorite places is a scenic overlook outside Dover Arkansas in the Ozark National forest where there have been multiple claims of strange lights moving around at night time. I have not yet been there at night to look for them but many times during the day, even times when we can look down on the clouds below us. It is usually listed on Google maps as "Dover Lights".
piney3.jpg

/ UFO's... What do you think? #750  
"Spook Lights".

There was an account of a spook light that appeared as regular as clock work. It turns out, a train ran a regular route through the exact location where the light was always spotted, at the exact same time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.