UFO's... What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / UFO's... What do you think? #791  
They kinda left out the new technology for pipelining marzelvanes in their latest encabulator upgrade. I'm reminded of the aleins who've been here so long and all we get from them is more teasers.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #795  
Someone famous once said “time keeps slipping slipping into the future”.

MoKelly
Time IS the future created by progression of events in the past. If progression of events were to cease then time would cease. The Universe would become enduring.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #797  
Time is just an energetic frequency perception of a place. Nanosecond moments that never existed in the universe exist as frequencies in the infinite and all containing ether.
Well, if that is the case, you should see my wife re-frequency everything I've done wrong in the ether.... :oops:

/ UFO's... What do you think? #799  
Mom gave all my Tonka toys ('Sand loader', dump truck) and my Hubley(?) cast IH H or M with chisel plow roller/packer and hay wagon to my cousins for their kids. (We saved the Lionel stuff) These were kids who typically picked out Tans-Ams ('70s) to celebrate turning 16 and getting a driver's license. I don't think they ever played in the sand much when they were younger. They were never even outside when I saw 'em at the cottages.

btw, Billy has a Johnny Seven OMA in the original package. Thin carton is a bit warped. Cellophane on the front is cloudy but intact.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #800  
She's not an alien, her ears are too small. :ROFLMAO:
Funny....I was watching the hillbillies the other day and uncle jed was telling elly mae she had to quit wrestling with boys because.....she had grown into a full grown woman.

To that elly said......have my ears got bigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.